New to the server giving this a shot!

Just wanted to introduce myself, Name is Alice and in game character is Alice the purple Ramarl. Trying to get back into the game. hopefully this will have a better group than my last server.
EEEEeeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines pretty purple Alice-san wiff a playful giggle~!* Mew likes you already! You seem a passionate purrson! *Tilts tiny head at "better group than my last server."* Dare we ask which 'server', dear? MOST if not All of us here are Schthack refugee/survivors. We have also sheltered very unhappy and unfulfilled Ultima and NGS warriors as well. You're gonna Love it here! Mew promises! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome HOME! =3!

Just wanted to introduce myself, Name is Alice and in game character is Alice the purple Ramarl. Trying to get back into the game. hopefully this will have a better group than my last server.
i talked to you for a minute in game but was running with a group. i have a starter 4 slot frame and some starter units for you if you want. i can also run you a few runs of something to get some levels. i may be busy this weekend but dont know for sure. make sure you get in the ephinea discord. it is the best place to talk to people and trade and group. I hope you have fun and happy gaming!

Was and still kinda am with Ultima, have a very very small group of friends i play with but will be trying Ephinea a lot more moving forward. have to try to gets some pds together, really hate building mags lol
Mew still has quite a few Orphaned Free Satos in need of loving homes! Just kick her kitty coffin when you need her to pop out during daylight hours~! <3!

Mew still has quite a few Orphaned Free Satos in need of loving homes! Just kick her kitty coffin when you need her to pop out during daylight hours~! <3!
And there it is, by the way, you’re not off the hook by any means. I’m saving PDs to buy 105 power mats, and after that, I’m buying a mag and h/battle and you’re taking yours back

Back