New to server

Cavoton

Hello everyone, I am a longtime fan of this game and series. I played PSO 1&2 religiously on the gamecube as a kid and was very thrilled to find this server. I am hoping to make some friends and find others to play with. I am playing a RAmarl named Rose. If you see me say hi and maybe help a fellow hunter out. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Hello everyone, I am a longtime fan of this game and series. I played PSO 1&2 religiously on the gamecube as a kid and was very thrilled to find this server. I am hoping to make some friends and find others to play with. I am playing a RAmarl named Rose. If you see me say hi and maybe help a fellow hunter out. Looking forward to playing with you all.
EEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Cavo-san carefully~!* AAaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Well, if you've only played Gamecube PSO EP1&2, you're gonna find everything pretty much right where u left it! Ep4 will be a welcomed change for yo....*Suddenly notices you're a Ranger and sucks her teeth....* Tssssh, ooooh...yyeahhh Ep4 is kiiinda the Ranger's Bane....you'll see why when shooting at 'lizards~!' X'D! Anyway, it's fun stress and once you work your way 'around' those annoyances, you'll find a halpful community will make any slug/grind fest a Joy to 'suffer~! <3!Looking forward to pouncing and Playing wiff you, too dear! Welcome HOME~! =3

Hey everyone! Merry Xmas and I have been inactive for a while, years, but I am back because this game is so awesome! Look for my main Jordan1. Hip Sip!

Also, do you all know that the original Dreamcast PSO Episode 1 & 2 game is worth over $300?!?! Even more if it is new!!!

Hey everyone! Merry Xmas and I have been inactive for a while, years, but I am back because this game is so awesome! Look for my main Jordan1. Hip Sip!

Also, do you all know that the original Dreamcast PSO Episode 1 & 2 game is worth over $300?!?! Even more if it is new!!!
Hurray for those heroes who make ROM websites and even provide the covers/manuals.

Hi, welcome to the server, if you need some random, useful things that arent worth much (0 hit FS, 50 hit charge gungrir/arms/vulcans, for example) hmu here or on discord and i help you with a small boost towards your journey to Ultimate, gl ingame.

Hello Fellow Hunter ^w^,
there is a major increase in monsters on Ragol during the Cristmas Event. So, a new Ramarl is welcome !
Rose can find free stuff in Meier's Crypt if it helps.
See you soon aboard Pioneer II or on Ragol for exciting adventures !

Back