New to server

SusiQ

Guildcard
Hello, I’ve been playing pso since GameCube days. 2001-2004 or so. Psu on ps2 for couple years. Then infinity on psp for couple years. Then pso2 for a few years. Now I’m back to wanting to play pso. I’m new to blue burst content. I just started on this server and I’m very excited. I really like it much more than ultima , as in ultima I was lvl 200 and had 50 hit needle and yas in a week. Was just too fast of progression for me. I really like this servers legitimacy and sticking to more vanilla style with a refreshing take on it ( share xp) and individual drops. I started a Ramarl yesterday. I have made it to very hard today. If anyone wants to group / help a new member to server out I would really appreciate it. Thanks for having me and I’m happy to be here.

- Susi

Hello, I’ve been playing pso since GameCube days. 2001-2004 or so. Psu on ps2 for couple years. Then infinity on psp for couple years. Then pso2 for a few years. Now I’m back to wanting to play pso. I’m new to blue burst content. I just started on this server and I’m very excited. I really like it much more than ultima , as in ultima I was lvl 200 and had 50 hit needle and yas in a week. Was just too fast of progression for me. I really like this servers legitimacy and sticking to more vanilla style with a refreshing take on it ( share xp) and individual drops. I started a Ramarl yesterday. I have made it to very hard today. If anyone wants to group / help a new member to server out I would really appreciate it. Thanks for having me and I’m happy to be here.

- Susi
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Susies-san carefully~!* Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Mew likes you already~! =3! Well you've certainly kept the flame alive in your years of PSO gaming, dear! *Winces at mention of Ultima!* We actually have a "Word" for you 'Ultima' players when you come here........"RESCUES~!" <3! Yes, the few QoL perks we have here do indeed attract and appeal to even some of the staunchest of old school console gamers! So you're legitimate grind and leveling up wiff loots will be suffered with renewed Pride and Satisfaction~! NO HACKING, NO TROLLS, NO Donation Pay to Win crap here either! With that said, we're looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too Susies-san! Welcome Home! =3

Back