New to PSOBB Ephina

villain2k

Guildcard
Hello all hope all of you are well, happy belated Sega Dreamcast Day, i am still celebrating our most beloved console SEGA console on Planet Earth & Planet Ragol :p Well... Just Ragol lol going a little PSO2 Ep 4 Earth Story not so funny bit i thought i'd add in.By the Way I'm "VANZIG" I'm a 35 year old 36 birthday is on the 11th of oct so it's very nice to meet the gals and gents on the site and game too hopefully! I went in old school and used my original username/character name from PSO / Dreamcast "villain2k" missing those days well, i feel a little sick knowing that i been playing on another private sever and with 3-6 people playing, now its near 80 and 100 on here so i uninstalled that one packed my bags, and moving in the great neighborhood of Ephinea :p good day chums!

Welcome to your new home.

Tons of Dreamcast refugee's here myself included. If you see my around under Doomguy, Mamiya grab me and we can do some runs etc.

Cheers.

Are you? Wow that's awesome something i thought I'd never hear, i lost contact with a lot of my friends who we're originals
i only have about 3-4 friends who played, and still friends till the day, time is so crazy now we need a break escape reality, i am going to tell my friends about the Ephina private server! i already made myself at home! Feels weird playing the game with an XBOX Duke controller, its hilliarious i still remember those days when we we're using 360 controllers on our PC, and couldn't map left and right trigger LOL boy that steam overlay could come in handy now! We should party up sometime I'll have to look you up my friend.
I was an addict, man i cannot believe i still remember my PSO card number and its about 8 numbers.... went through 4 phones and number changes, and couldnt remember but i, yes I! still remembered those numbers and like what 21 years ago? Thats crazy, i am really going to love it here, i know this sounds weird but can feel great vibes on here digitally lol just regret not knowing about this
sever, dang i really wish i could import my level 43 Human Ranger, i know and respect you guys won't bring it back but maybe in the future, i mean hey come on last year who saw Streets of Rage 4 coming? or even Battletoads lol

Hello all hope all of you are well, happy belated Sega Dreamcast Day, i am still celebrating our most beloved console SEGA console on Planet Earth & Planet Ragol :p Well... Just Ragol lol going a little PSO2 Ep 4 Earth Story not so funny bit i thought i'd add in.By the Way I'm "VANZIG" I'm a 35 year old 36 birthday is on the 11th of oct so it's very nice to meet the gals and gents on the site and game too hopefully! I went in old school and used my original username/character name from PSO / Dreamcast "villain2k" missing those days well, i feel a little sick knowing that i been playing on another private sever and with 3-6 people playing, now its near 80 and 100 on here so i uninstalled that one packed my bags, and moving in the great neighborhood of Ephinea :p good day chums!
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines 2K-san carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shoreline! Yes, DC was indeed one of our most hallowed beginnings or in some cases our source of PSO PTSD! XD! *Tilts tiny head at wondering where said private server was that we rescued you from?* You're gonna LOVE it here dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Are you? Wow that's awesome something i thought I'd never hear, i lost contact with a lot of my friends who we're originals
i only have about 3-4 friends who played, and still friends till the day

That's genuinely good to hear. Anyhow I could only afford to play for a couple of months due to not reading the smallprint on the phonebill cost "UK". I won't go into it but yeah it was a good couple of months :D

I'm on tonight 8PM GMT, you can't miss me. I'm literrally Doomguy. Feel free to add me on Discord if you need some levelling, starter gear etc. DOOMGUY#7197

Wow!!!!!! I really appreciate all the love and welcoming!!! I just don’t where to start ladies and gents :eek: saw a few mentions of speaking confidently about enjoying my stay do wish I would have checked for replies, usually if it’s a forum with a few nice people it’s usually 1-3 ppl then the thread gets buried in due time and probably forgotten about most likely!!!

ha I am laughing about the replied made about PSTD should that be PSOTD ? Phantasy Star Tunes aDiction or Phantasy Star Online Total aDiction lol ether way :) which server do you log in the most? I know that’s difficult to predict the easiest form will be the time zone I’m on Central I really appreciate PSO ON DC, if it wasn’t for all the people I connected with I probably would know 2 time zones but only in the USA, I have learned probably about all the time zones, the first was japan huge 14 hour ahead gap which took forever easiest one I learned that’s outside of the USA is England being 6 hours ahead of my time. I’d love to party with you guys level 3 at the moment :( and would be cool you all heck I would enjoy being in a guild !! And retired from clans after Quake III And pso DC. I love learning, and also turn it the other way around and contribute as well with other games or any! Really wish I could get my level 37 ranger transferred :( really wish I knew earlier I uninstalled the other server with my 37 level character. But dead and no new quests or holiday based updates thanks again!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!! I really appreciate all the love and welcoming!!! I just don’t where to start ladies and gents :eek: saw a few mentions of speaking confidently about enjoying my stay do wish I would have checked for replies, usually if it’s a forum with a few nice people it’s usually 1-3 ppl then the thread gets buried in due time and probably forgotten about most likely!!!

ha I am laughing about the replied made about PSTD should that be PSOTD ? Phantasy Star Tunes aDiction or Phantasy Star Online Total aDiction lol ether way :) which server do you log in the most? I know that’s difficult to predict the easiest form will be the time zone I’m on Central I really appreciate PSO ON DC, if it wasn’t for all the people I connected with I probably would know 2 time zones but only in the USA, I have learned probably about all the time zones, the first was japan huge 14 hour ahead gap which took forever easiest one I learned that’s outside of the USA is England being 6 hours ahead of my time. I’d love to party with you guys level 3 at the moment :( and would be cool you all heck I would enjoy being in a guild !! And retired from clans after Quake III And pso DC. I love learning, and also turn it the other way around and contribute as well with other games or any! Really wish I could get my level 37 ranger transferred :( really wish I knew earlier I uninstalled the other server with my 37 level character. But dead and no new quests or holiday based updates thanks again!!!!!!!
Now now...No worries about being 'low leveled'! Our community tends to drum out Elitist based players. We're FAMILY here Dammit~! Aaand don't stress over transferring over your 37 yadda yadda yadda here either. Within a short time of grinding or a visit from your resident server Angels...you'll be well beyond your previous life and picking up loots, EXP, and Scars with the best of us! Sadly, you JUST missed our 5th Summer Anniversary Event where the server gods had blessed us with %300 exp and loot boosts. However, our server actually has a 4 week boost cycle where we can enjoy a small concession of perks to our vanilla existence. Week 1 is Rare drops boost, week 2 is rare monsters boost, week 3 mew thinks is ANY Monster can drop Anything boost, week 4 is %150 exp boost. Not to mention we may very well has our annual Halloween mini event soon! OH, and Christmas Event happens to be one of our Biggest and most Looked Forward to~! *Can hear server gods mumbling and grumbling in the background....XD!* Soooo yeah...No Worries luv! =3

Back