New to PSO. Hey everyone!

Stormykun2

Guildcard
Hey everyone. I'm Simeon or go by Stormykun on another forum. I truly enjoy playing on this server and after having briefly played on the Ultima server, I had been looking for a good server where I can play the game as it is without any excessive stuff. I'm glad that I found this server as a huge flood of good memories from playing PSO back on tthe GameCube came rushing back, from the soundtrack to the music to the bosses (even the cheap charges from Delbiters that come out of nowhere, lol). Playing through the game now on this server reminded me of how iconic the game truly is and while some may argue that it hasn\t aged well, I think it's one of those games that sticks with you for a long time, especially when you hear the music. I find myself humming the song from the Central Tower area as well as the ruins in Episode 1. That's how much I truly enjoy playing the game as a whole.

Anyway, I hope to see you all on there sometime. :)

Hey everyone. I'm Simeon or go by Stormykun on another forum. I truly enjoy playing on this server and after having briefly played on the Ultima server, I had been looking for a good server where I can play the game as it is without any excessive stuff. I'm glad that I found this server as a huge flood of good memories from playing PSO back on tthe GameCube came rushing back, from the soundtrack to the music to the bosses (even the cheap charges from Delbiters that come out of nowhere, lol). Playing through the game now on this server reminded me of how iconic the game truly is and while some may argue that it hasn\t aged well, I think it's one of those games that sticks with you for a long time, especially when you hear the music. I find myself humming the song from the Central Tower area as well as the ruins in Episode 1. That's how much I truly enjoy playing the game as a whole.

Anyway, I hope to see you all on there sometime. :)
Mew has a special Word for you Ultima players we get here........................ "...RESCUES~! <3!" Looking forward to pouncing ad playing wiff you too, Stormies~! Welcome HOME~! =3!

Back