New to Ephinea

TimTim

Hi, I'm a long time player. Originally on GameCube then SCHTserv once that went belly up I played on Ultima. All on an off over the years.

Got the itch to play again and decided to give this place a go. Started up a new RAmarl called Plesh. Say hi if you see me. Hoping to level up pretty quickly and see what this server has to offer.

Hopefully get some challenge mode stuff in at some point.

Coren seems like a good idea although he's only given me trash so far haha.

Welcome to ephinea! Corens definitely a good spot to pick up some units on 1k gambles - there's a list under drop charts for what he'll give each day.

Core can definitely be addicting... I thinK @Peppercat has gambled over 10M meseta so far . I've gambled around 600K myself. Look forward to seeing you in the lobby.

I'm only level 8 and I've gambled about 4-5K. Keep running out of cash to feed my mag. I'll stop for a while until I can afford some 10K pulls.

Core can definitely be addicting... I thinK @Peppercat has gambled over 10M meseta so far . I've gambled around 600K myself. Look forward to seeing you in the lobby.
I've gambled almost 20 mil so far. You can check the leaderboards.

@TimTim Welcome to Ephinea! I am Peppercat, AKA Bee. I started on DC, moved to GC, then Schthack. After Scht exploded I moved here along with several other refugees.

If you want any Devil/Battles, Hero/Abilities, or any other junk from Coren I probably have it and will give it away for free. That also goes for any other new player who happens to be reading this. And don't feel bad for taking handouts of Coren stuff, most of the 1k, 10k and even sometimes the 100k stuff is completely unsellable junk to high level players. But new players might appreciate it. :3

Hello and welcome to Ephinea! Quite impressed with your gambling at Coren... But id worry about that mag...

Look forward ti playing with you!

Welcome to ephinea!!

I agree with @pso_zet but as long as you horde+sell your ???? Weps, Armours/frames you should be good for everything.

Personally when I started I found a dark/hell weapon and spammed the boxes in pw3 (30+ boxes quick & easy, with a hell series wep, in boxes is lots of meseta and weps/Armours to sell, can find decent Techs and other things, since seabed is decent area for drops) for a week till I had a few million behind me. Heck, I got a Dark Mechgun with 30H (junk I know but it was my best at the time and in lower difficulties dark is decent) and I spammed it in hard, and by the time I got to ULT (exp from those few squids isn't ''too bad'') I found a Hell Raygun (0hit but it was way better than that mg lmfao, and with racast, I had ata + FT to reduce EVP). Could probably get a hell wep cheap easily. Other ways to farm for meseta would just be any quest with drops+lots of enemies. Such as the 'max attack quests'. Play, kill, horde, sell.

Welcome to Ephinea Tim! n.n
[You wouldnt happen to be the tim, from twitch would you?]

Yeah really if you get like a PD or two, 40 - 50 Hit Hell Rayguns go for around 2 or 3 pds. Charge mechs are definately another must since they're almost broken they're so good. :p [but I guess some classes shine with them more than others]

Yeah if you wanna win what your looking for on the Coren list, i'd say gamble like a 100k in 1k's or like 1 - 2 M on 10k gambles.
[unless its s-parts which is kinda like jumping off a diving board into a shot glass]

I'd say if you got any questions feel free to ask, but you seem pretty caught up. n.n

Thanks for the comments. @guybasil I am not the one from Twitch sorry to say. I have an account under a different name but only lurk.

I had forgotten about the pw3 spam. I used to do that a lot back in the day. Pretty good for meseta. Sorting out the mag first. Will wait until I have a few mill before I gamble a lot.

Once I get settled with this toon, going to try out Hardcore mode.

Back