New to Ephinea

MavenStar

Hey, I've been playing PSO for a long time, and on just about every platform, and private server they have out there, but when I heard about your HardCore mode, I knew that this was the place for me. Maven in game, hit me up if you'd like to play.

Saw you in lobby yesterday and didn't realize that was your first character! Welcome to the server! I hope you found a HC team like you were looking for. @Spuz will take care of you in HC :). Have fun!

I hope you have a good time, welcome!

Hey, I've been playing PSO for a long time, and on just about every platform, and private server they have out there, but when I heard about your HardCore mode, I knew that this was the place for me. Maven in game, hit me up if you'd like to play.

Aye, HC is fun!

Yo, if you would like some scape dolls I can pass you a few. Also in my shop there is a few free things (stuff not priced) if your interested.

If you are interested in a team for peeps to hang with, most players are in ours (as not many HCers) and we have a discord too for general banter. Just ask any leader you see.

All the above are linked in my sig.

I started lvling a new RAmar yesterday with new player @GuardWave, so you might see us about ;3

Aye, HC is fun!

Yo, if you would like some scape dolls I can pass you a few. Also in my shop there is a few free things (stuff not priced) if your interested.

If you are interested in a team for peeps to hang with, most players are in ours (as not many HCers) and we have a discord too for general banter. Just ask any leader you see.

All the above are linked in my sig.

I started lvling a new RAmar yesterday with new player @GuardWave, so you might see us about ;3

Dumasse actually invited me today, so I'm already in! I'll be playing a little bit tonight.

Cool man! See you later :3

Back