New to Ephinea!

Ulderan200

Guildcard
Hi everyone!

I've played a lot of PSO in the Gamecube era, but Ephinea is relatively new to me, I've been playing for a bit and I'm enjoying it! I'm a Skyly HUcast around level 30 (I think...). I hope I can make a few friends and maybe party up sometime! I'm usually on late at night on certain days/weekends (I'm very nocturnal).

It's nice to meet you all!!

Hi everyone!

I've played a lot of PSO in the Gamecube era, but Ephinea is relatively new to me, I've been playing for a bit and I'm enjoying it! I'm a Skyly HUcast around level 30 (I think...). I hope I can make a few friends and maybe party up sometime! I'm usually on late at night on certain days/weekends (I'm very nocturnal).

It's nice to meet you all!!
EEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Ulder-san carefully!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! Well Ulder-san, the good news is PSO GC is a near Mirror to PSOBB! Albeit, it lacks EP3...But everything else should be Riiight where you left it! =3. EP4 is a bit of a treat/horror to some old school players. XD! In your purrsuit of finding "friends" to party up wiff, you'll find we're Less of 'players' here and more like 'Family~!'. So you'll be juuuuust fiiiine! Also you'll find yourself fitting right in wiff the rest of us 'Children of the Night'. Our Nocturnal hours are still quite populated, nya! Anywho, looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home~! =3!

Back