New to Ephinea

Hello there!

I'm a new at Ephinea, but I started playing pso back in gamecube, been having a blast playing vanillla pso again, and I hope to become part of this community!
EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Verm-San carefully~!* Aaaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia, and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! *Tilts tiny head at wiff concern...* You mention "Vanilla pso"...We take it, you have exposed yourself to some form of 'Not so vanilla pso' before?? Also you hasing a 'blast' means you're enjoying the server QoL perks as well~? While we ARE still "Vanilla"...we are actually 'Vanilla wiff SPRINKLES!" <3! Everything your old GC console provided wiffout the frustration of losing your precious crap when you Die...or Hacks...or lost files...or Stolen items...or...or.....Sorry...Some of us SEGA Server survivors still has SOME form of PSO PTSD after 20 years, lol. Anyway...Looking forward to pouncing and Playing wiff you too, dear! Welcome Home! =3

Oh....you wish to "become part of this community"~? Silly warrior.... you ALREADY ARRRRE....MEWaHAHAHAHAHA~~!! *Notices everyone looking at her wiff her fangs out.....* Er...uh...ummm...sowwy! X3!!

Last edited:
Back