New to Ephinea

Thornub

Guildcard
Hello everyone! I just started playing psobb again after about 10 years. I used to play on Schtserv for years until it shut down and I miss it so much. I play PSO2 every now and then but it just doesn't have the same feel for me as blue burst does. Looking forward to grinding and farming rares with you guys! :)

Hello everyone! I just started playing psobb again after about 10 years. I used to play on Schtserv for years until it shut down and I miss it so much. I play PSO2 every now and then but it just doesn't have the same feel for me as blue burst does. Looking forward to grinding and farming rares with you guys! :)
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Thorn-san Carefully~!* Aaaaaand yet another old grizzled warrior falls victim to the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribes shore in search of that which they've lost...=3. MOST if not All of us here are SCHTHACK Refugee/Survivors too, dear! So chances of you bumping into an old battle buddy are pretty high! PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But, YES! Everyone who's played it All came running back saying the SAME thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". Those of us who lived on Schtserv and called it home Do 'miss it' too~! What we DON'T MISS were....*takes a deep breath...*

The DDoS Asshats that were Constantly Attacking
The idiots who wanted to bring back the Hacking
The Heavyhanded Staff with Empathy Lacking
Stuff always Broke because Crono was Slacking
We were Lost because it was now Pay to WIN
For us to survive we were forced to SIN
OP items that Broke the flow of the Game
When prolific our lives were never the Same
Helpless we watched them Reap what they Sown
Once out of control....we were then Tossed from...our HOME!

*Takes a deep sigh while casting a warm but mournful glance* We are grateful to count you among us Thorn-san. Let us know if there's anything we can do to halp ease your transition from being 'abandoned' to 'Hopeful!'. MAGS...some decent items etc? Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too~! Oh! And Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
As i like to tell all newbies (and ill continue to do so while i still have the spare gear to do so haha) if you need a boost via some free items lmk, take care and gl hunting!

Back