New to Ephinea, Old to PSO

Bert

Discord: Bert#8859
Guildcard
Hello Ephinea!

I'm new to this server, but I have been playing on and off since DC.
I was on Schthack before the reset, Ultima and Eden, and most recently Destiny PSO.
I'm excited to be here and would love a group to play with! I never got to do Challenge Mode and I am Down. For. It.

I'm Bert, the RAcast, and I hope to play with you all soon!

Also as soon as I can get some PDs, B> 1 H/Battle :)

welcome to the server, just about everyone here is nice, helpful, and downright a joy to play with, message me via discord (spflash#0344) if you need some help with w/e...btw i have a newbie section in my trade lists if there is any gear there you would actually, all for free of course...have fun!

Hello Ephinea!

I'm new to this server, but I have been playing on and off since DC.
I was on Schthack before the reset, Ultima and Eden, and most recently Destiny PSO.
I'm excited to be here and would love a group to play with! I never got to do Challenge Mode and I am Down. For. It.

I'm Bert, the RAcast, and I hope to play with you all soon!

Also as soon as I can get some PDs, B> 1 H/Battle :)
Hello Bert! Nice to meet ya! This is a great community. Lots of friendly people. :) my characters always have DKMR at the front. See ya around!

People are so nice here.
They have effectively THROWN gear at me.
They have offered to let me sit in on MAS Ep.IV runs while I have to work and mag feed.
I only started on Monday and I'm already lv. 100 in Ult.

This might be the year, guys.
This might be the year I finally hit 200 on a character.
I've been playing PSO for 20 years collectively on DC/GC/Android/SCHT/Eden/Ultima/Destiny/and now Ephinea...

I love you guys so freaking much.

Much love to the people in Cursed Souls.
You've already got me laughing, playing constantly, and overall just so happy to be here.

Its a great team. Good you found a nice home at our cursed friends :)

Back