New to Ephinea, looking for a team.

Patches

Guildcard
Hi guys I just started on Ephinea. I used to play on Game Cube and Dreamcast and I've played a little bit on the Ultima server. I'm playing a Hunewearl named Patches (guild card 42051480).

What I'm looking for in a team: casual play and friendly players who don't mind occasionally answering my nooby questions like what is the best place to hunt for a specific weapon, etc.

I'm still low level so I can't contribute much yet, but if anyone needs any help you can always feel free to ask me. Thanks everyone!

Hi guys I just started on Ephinea. I used to play on Game Cube and Dreamcast and I've played a little bit on the Ultima server. I'm playing a Hunewearl named Patches (guild card 42051480).

What I'm looking for in a team: casual play and friendly players who don't mind occasionally answering my nooby questions like what is the best place to hunt for a specific weapon, etc.

I'm still low level so I can't contribute much yet, but if anyone needs any help you can always feel free to ask me. Thanks everyone!
ASSIMEWLATEDED~! <3!

Back