New to Ephinea and PSOBB

clark

Guildcard
Hello Everyone,

I am an old Gamecube player from waaaay back. I recently started playing on the Ephinea server within the last 4 or 5 days. Some of you may have seen my RAmarl Clark. Nice to meet you all! Hope to see you in game soon.

Hello Everyone,

I am an old Gamecube player from waaaay back. I recently started playing on the Ephinea server within the last 4 or 5 days. Some of you may have seen my RAmarl Clark. Nice to meet you all! Hope to see you in game soon.
EEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over clark-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Old Guard Cuber, eh? If you had played on SEGA servers online, you'll find most of what you remember right where you last saw it....Albeit if you're looking for any of the old school console quests, you can find them under EP1 Single player mode hunters guild quest "Side Story". Once you get the tedious tutorial quests cleared away, you'll see ALL the quests needed for stuff like converting enemy parts to weapons, or restoring 1975 Agitos, or obtaining Soul Eater from Kireek, etc! Anyway, we're Happy to count you among us and look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

I have seen you too somewhere an was like "Clark" alright. A Ramarl called Clark? Interesting name choice ^^

Welcome to ephinea, I am gonna say "hi" next time I see you online.

It's okay, mine are all a variation on Tsuki... I was considering just naming them all Tsuki so I'd be easier to recognize...
On GameCube you ran into the issue of getting the same section ID if you named every character the same. With BB I think you character class also plays a part in determining section ID which is nice for us uncreative folks that use the same name haha.

You can also just change your section ID with commands!
/modsecid, when under lvl 20, you can pick the ID you like :D

It's okay, mine are all a variation on Tsuki... I was considering just naming them all Tsuki so I'd be easier to recognize...
Holy Crap Tsuki-chan!! Mew's spotted you in lobby at least twice now! Her instincts were Screaming "That Tsukis rings a warm bell...m....must.....Pounce~!..." NOW mew knows WHY!! >=3 *JAWS mewsic~!.......*

Back