New Quests

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
Hello Hunters!

Two new quests were added to the server over the weekend!

The first quest, Twilight Sanctuary, is available under Episode 2 → Tower. This is @Sassmeister's first quest and is an impressive entry into quest development. We hope it will provide a fun challenge for a 4P group. You can find his thread to check monster counts and provide feedback here.

The second quest, This Must Be The Place, is available under Episode 1 → Retrieval. I created this quest following @Ade's script. This quest supports up to two players in the Red and Green player gem slots only. This quest has some story elements and an alternative, hidden ending after Falz. A 4P version without the story elements may be provided at a later time.

Wiki pages will be created soon for these new quests.

We hope you enjoy these quests and thank you for playing on Ephinea!

I want to thank everyone for their input so far. Wirt had some great feedback last night among others.

I also want to thank @Ender aka The Architect for putting up with my dumb questions and random mid-development rants about completely unrelated topics. We are very lucky to have him here. Make sure you thank him whenever you see him. He creates content that brings joy to hundreds and perhaps thousands of people during a very bleak time for many.

"So shines a good deed in a weary world."

-Willy Wonka quoting some other guy

Anyway, This Must Be the Place is a birthday present for a very important person who is a key component of my personal improvement. As controversial as I am now, I used to be way worse. I am thankful that this person came into my life, and they absolutely loved the quest. I wouldn't be walking this earth any longer if it wasn't for my friend.

Edit: This quest should fill the void that was left with the removal of Lost ??? (previously known as Lost Havoc Vulcan), as there isn't currently a good, "chunky spawns" run of R1 to R3 + Falz other than regular Ruins at the moment. Lost Hell Pallasch has pretty weak spawn counts because it splits players into two groups, and Fragments of a Memory has a very frustrating and strange Ruins 3 puzzle that makes a lot of people avoid it. I hope this quest is used to farm lots of goodies!

Edit 2: Wiki page with enemy counts for TMBTP (thanks, Ender!): https://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=This_Must_Be_The_Place

;D

Last edited:
These quests now have pages on the wiki. I also cleaned up the Quests page to include some unlisted quests and fixed pages for some other quests that were missing box counts or monster counts per floor.

I want to thank everyone for their input so far. Wirt had some great feedback last night among others.

I also want to thank @Ender aka The Architect for putting up with my dumb questions and random mid-development rants about completely unrelated topics. We are very lucky to have him here. Make sure you thank him whenever you see him. He creates content that brings joy to hundreds and perhaps thousands of people during a very bleak time for many.

"So shines a good deed in a weary world."

-Willy Wonka quoting some other guy

Anyway, This Must Be the Place is a birthday present for a very important person who is a key component of my personal improvement. As controversial as I am now, I used to be way worse. I am thankful that this person came into my life, and they absolutely loved the quest. I wouldn't be walking this earth any longer if it wasn't for my friend.

Edit: This quest should fill the void that was left with the removal of Lost ??? (previously known as Lost Havoc Vulcan), as there isn't currently a good, "chunky spawns" run of R1 to R3 + Falz other than regular Ruins at the moment. Lost Hell Pallasch has pretty weak spawn counts because it splits players into two groups, and Fragments of a Memory has a very frustrating and strange Ruins 3 puzzle that makes a lot of people avoid it. I hope this quest is used to farm lots of goodies!

Edit 2: Wiki page with enemy counts for TMBTP (thanks, Ender!): https://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=This_Must_Be_The_Place

;D
Wirt Wirt~! <3!

Reactions: Ade
Back