New player

Never was able to play online but i have played a ton on the gamecube i am also a phantasy star universe veteran. Looking for a group to join in with. Planning on going with a Fomar more than likely. In-game name is Khaal.
Eeeeeeeeee! MOAR Old Guard Cubers return to heed Nostalgia's call! Mew keeps telling you players who feel remorse for 'not being online' before, to NOT FEEL ANY LESS significant to the community! Yes, Online certainly had its perks and "Oooo...Ahhhh...!!" moments....But for every 3 or 4 happy moments, there was a 'SONOFA...!' just Waiting to pounce! You'll fit in just fine and won't find you're missing any of your mojo! *Winces at mention of PSU* PSU was actually prettier and made ppl wonder what was ahead for the franchise, but the gameplay was just.....Meh! Even mew herself made a shy eared Beastgirl offline for the playstation. Never did get too far. Anywho...Looking forward to pouncing and playing with Khaal-san the FOmar! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea. If you see a FOnewearl named Tsun, a RAcaseal named Edna or a HUmar named Kite feel free to hit me up and we’ll play together. I tend to be on fairly late at night though. Also unless I’m playing with friends or by myself my parties are always named after my characters since I’m unoriginal like that. I’ll try to keep an eye out for you and provide support when I can.

Also I played alittle PSU, though honestly I prefer PSO.

Back