New player to Ephinea, Looking for team!

madhatta317

Hello! I played Schthack ALOT several years ago (maybe 2012? can't remember), but I had a couple characters in the 100s on there.

Currently I'm an American living in China, and because of this damn virus, my job is closed through May, and in my quarantined boredom, wondered "wonder if PSO is still active." Found this server yesterday and I have a level 44 RAmarl, and plan on making a FOnewearl next after I'm done building her mag. Needless to say I am re-addicted and have over 2 months of freetime that I'll probably just be dumping into this game. Very excited to join the community!!

I'd love to find a team and a core group of players to run with. I know I'm still low level and just broke into Vhard, but a couple TTF or MAS runs over the next few days, and I'll be up to speed, and I always love to pay it forward and help the community when I can too.

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Hello! I played Schthack ALOT several years ago (maybe 2012? can't remember), but I had a couple characters in the 100s on there.

Currently I'm an American living in China, and because of this damn virus, my job is closed through May, and in my quarantined boredom, wondered "wonder if PSO is still active." Found this server yesterday and I have a level 44 RAmarl, and plan on making a FOnewearl next after I'm done building her mag. Needless to say I am re-addicted and have over 2 months of freetime that I'll probably just be dumping into this game. Very excited to join the community!!

I'd love to find a team and a core group of players to run with. I know I'm still low level and just broke into Vhard, but a couple TTF or MAS runs over the next few days, and I'll be up to speed, and I always love to pay it forward and help the community when I can too.

Looking forward to playing with everyone!
HATTAH-saaaan! *POUNCES and looks over carefully....wearing a hazmat suit!* Hopefully that damn virus won't affect you any further than your job dear! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugee/Survivors too! So chances of you running into old battle buddies is pretty good~! Mew or her other Angels will keep an eye out for you! But in the meantime...Enjoy your stay....Enjoy your 'vacay'.....Enjoy PSO as it was MEANT to be played....but most importantly.... Welcome Home! =3

HATTAH-saaaan! *POUNCES and looks over carefully....wearing a hazmat suit!* Hopefully that damn virus won't affect you any further than your job dear! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugee/Survivors too! So chances of you running into old battle buddies is pretty good~! Mew or her other Angels will keep an eye out for you! But in the meantime...Enjoy your stay....Enjoy your 'vacay'.....Enjoy PSO as it was MEANT to be played....but most importantly.... Welcome Home! =3

Thanks I joined the discord! Will be on tomorrow morning my time (night american time). My ingame name is Hattergunz, currently a RAmarl in the 50s. I'll be around, would love to join you guys

Thanks I joined the discord! Will be on tomorrow morning my time (night american time). My ingame name is Hattergunz, currently a RAmarl in the 50s. I'll be around, would love to join you guys
EEEeee!! Okies! Mew makes it a habit to look at EVERY ROOM and EVERY NAME in those rooms and she Remembers Seeing Your name~! So we'll keep an eye out for you tonight luv! =3

*Gets out of the shower a little late and rushes online to scope around!* =3

Back