New player looking for a team to enjoy the game with :)

Deadly

New to the server, got to level 16 yesterday and figured now that im not a complete noob its time to start looking for a team to play with.

Im an old player from the Xbox generation of PSO. I'm pretty laid back and play mostly between 1800 gmt and 0100 gmt depending on the day. I will regularly be playing the game just not every day sadly.

Would preferably like to join a team that uses discord or any other app like it for communication.
I currently play a Ramarl with purple ID.

New to the server, got to level 16 yesterday and figured now that im not a complete noob its time to start looking for a team to play with.

Im an old player from the Xbox generation of PSO. I'm pretty laid back and play mostly between 1800 gmt and 0100 gmt depending on the day. I will regularly be playing the game just not every day sadly.

Would preferably like to join a team that uses discord or any other app like it for communication.
I currently play a Ramarl with purple ID.
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* MOAR Old Guard Console players returning to the fight! LOTS of very active 'casual' teams here! GMT, believe it or not is not an uncommon rally point for some of our more passionate players who are Captains of their own teams you can prolly look up on the Teams threads! The fact that you use a 24hr clock makes mew like you already~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back