New on server looking for team

plopthedruid

Hey new to the server am still downloading it. I played the game after the GC online servers went shut down so i've only played offline on the GC. If anyone is wanting to play reply to this topic.

Hi there, I'm not in a team but look forward to meeting / playing with you.

You should make a post in the introduction section also. If you liked offline only mode you're in for a treat as online is much more fun!

Hey new to the server am still downloading it. I played the game after the GC online servers went shut down so i've only played offline on the GC. If anyone is wanting to play reply to this topic.
*POUNCES and examines plop-san curiously!* Awwwww GC offline for any extended period of time must've been lonely and hollow huh? No biggies! DC/GC online were the Dark Days of PSO....Hacking was rampant... years of character data were getting wiped out by some asshats with proxies and other corruption codes. You're gonna LIKE it here....mew Promises!! =3 There's quite a few souls here that will be more than happy to not only play with you, but help get you acclimatized to your new environment and hit the ground running! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home Plop-san! =3

Reactions: Roo
You can just hit me up whenever you are on if you'd like to join our team. Either way I hope you enjoy the server!

Back