New old player

Rum76

So I found this server because I wanted a vanilla leveling experience! I use to play this on Dreamcast and then GameCube way back in the day so I will be starting out as a fresh level one toon beating monsters up with my noob photon blade once again! And I am also old...

Last edited:
So I found this server because I wanted a vanilla leveling experience! I used to play this on Dreamcast and then GameCube way back in the day so I will be starting out as a fresh level one toon beating monsters up with my noob photon blade once again! And I am also old...
EEEEeeeeeeee~!!!!!! *POUNCES and examines Rummies-san with a warm giggle~!* AAAaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Whereas you're expecting a "VANILLA leveling experience", yes ...we HAS this...However there ARE instances where on every 4th week of a 4 week boost cycle we get %150 exp (just for a week)! Sooo, if this annoys you or ruins your leveling mojo, you can always simply cancel it wiff a simple typing of "/purist" command! Haven't used this /command Evar....so mew is unsure if this is even Still a 'thing'....lol. *Squeezes with another little Fanged grin!* We aren't "OLD", luv! We are GRIZZLED, SCARRED and SEASONED PSO Veterans merely wishing to relive a time when our lives were most likely Simpler and less of a Shitstorm that it is Today...you kno? Just be Fore warned we tend to take an active interest in our 'new players' here! So don't be put off by some random halpful soul wanting to join your room to gib you a less traumatizing grind to your former glory! Then again, you can always lock out your room if you wish to be a Proud Wolf type and relish getting you paws wet with native blood on your own~! >=3! Okies, enuff gushing...Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you, too dear! Welcome Home~! =3!

EEEEeeeeeeee~!!!!!! *POUNCES and examines Rummies-san with a warm giggle~!* AAAaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Whereas you're expecting a "VANILLA leveling experience", yes ...we HAS this...However there ARE instances where on every 4th week of a 4 week boost cycle we get %150 exp (just for a week)! Sooo, if this annoys you or ruins your leveling mojo, you can always simply cancel it wiff a simple typing of "/purist" command! Haven't used this /command Evar....so mew is unsure if this is even Still a 'thing'....lol. *Squeezes with another little Fanged grin!* We aren't "OLD", luv! We are GRIZZLED, SCARRED and SEASONED PSO Veterans merely wishing to relive a time when our lives were most likely Simpler and less of a Shitstorm that it is Today...you kno? Just be Fore warned we tend to take an active interest in our 'new players' here! So don't be put off by some random halpful soul wanting to join your room to gib you a less traumatizing grind to your former glory! Then again, you can always lock out your room if you wish to be a Proud Wolf type and relish getting you paws wet with native blood on your own~! >=3! Okies, enuff gushing...Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you, too dear! Welcome Home~! =3!
Well, I've always been kind of a lone wolf but now that I've hit level 11 I remember how harsh the grind is so if ppl are willing to help a low-level toon out, I wouldn't say no lol.

Enjoy your stay. Nothing like a 20+ year old game to bring back memories. "You see, back in my day, we use to hunt monsters to get them to drop little red boxes"

Enjoy your stay. Nothing like a 20+ year old game to bring back memories. "You see, back in my day, we use to hunt monsters to get them to drop little red boxes"
Back in MEW'S Day.....YOU were the BOX! X'D!!!

I dont know for sure but its somewhere in this sentence that makes me love Mew the most-est!

Back