New member, returning player etc etc

Rik

Guildcard
Howdy, hello, all the usual gubbins

On-off player for many years, started on the cube back in the day (even invested in a broadband adaptor I had to get imported from Canada just to play it online, fancy that!), went through BB on sega servers, then schthack for a while (although I wasn't active socially so I don't know any names) and stumbled across you guys the other day after feeling the itch. Here I am, ready to go pewpew some things!

No idea how active I'll be, I'm supposed to be working but any distraction is a welcome one...

Welcome, seen you on lumi a few times when I've been there. Glad to see people using the ship :3

Last edited:
Thanks for the messages guys- I know these welcome topics can sometimes feel like a chore trying to come up with something new to say to everyone so it's appreciated!

Welcome, seen you on lumi a few times when I've been there. Glad to see people using the ship :3

Yup, based in UK so thought it best place to go. I have no idea how ping affects a game of this age but if there's an EU option it makes sense to me to use it. Grinding my way through some solo quests to get back into the swing of things. Amazing how Forest layout is basically ingrained into my memory

Welcome to the server if you need some starter stuff like mag I have a few ones I am giving away.

Thank you for the kind offer! I'm good for the moment thanks though, still trying to get a feel for things again before I make any decisions about gearing etc and wouldn't want a nice donation to go to waste

Ahh amazing. Another brit!

Totally man. Lumi is by far the best option.

Well as some one who has been playing since the Dreamcast days I welcome you to our server.

Happy rare item hunting :D

Thanks for the messages guys- I know these welcome topics can sometimes feel like a chore trying to come up with something new to say to everyone so it's appreciated!

Yup, based in UK so thought it best place to go. I have no idea how ping affects a game of this age but if there's an EU option it makes sense to me to use it. Grinding my way through some solo quests to get back into the swing of things. Amazing how Forest layout is basically ingrained into my memory

Thank you for the kind offer! I'm good for the moment thanks though, still trying to get a feel for things again before I make any decisions about gearing etc and wouldn't want a nice donation to go to waste
*Pounces and examines carefully!* Another Cuber rejoins the fight!
Yes, for most ppl it would prolly be tedious to come up wiff different warm and fuzzy crap to say to new members... However, it's NEVER tedious or Tiresome to say with happy energy Every Time.... "Welcome Home!"
Hope to pounce u in game soon Rik-san! =3

*Pounces and examines carefully!* Another Cuber rejoins the fight!
Yes, for most ppl it would prolly be tedious to come up wiff different warm and fuzzy crap to say to new members... However, it's NEVER tedious or Tiresome to say with happy energy Every Time.... "Welcome Home!"
Hope to pounce u in game soon Rik-san! =3

Hello and thankyou! :D Like Spuz said, I'm hanging around on the EU server for now, although it's pretty much exclusively single player until I'm happy enough to not be a burden to others. Knowing me that won't be until lvl100+ but hey ho, I wont have any excuses if I make it that far before teaming up...

Hello and thankyou! :D Like Spuz said, I'm hanging around on the EU server for now, although it's pretty much exclusively single player until I'm happy enough to not be a burden to others. Knowing me that won't be until lvl100+ but hey ho, I wont have any excuses if I make it that far before teaming up...
You don't has to wait til' you're 100+ to be social silly! If you're around mew or any of her other 'plushies', you can be lvl 20 or lower and Still stand toe to toe with just about anything in front of you! >=3

You don't has to wait til' you're 100+ to be social silly! If you're around mew or any of her other 'plushies', you can be lvl 20 or lower and Still stand toe to toe with just about anything in front of you! >=3

That's why I'm bothering to post here! That counts as sociable right? This way it doesn't matter if I spend 20 minutes clearing 5 booma cos I'm too busy drinking beer/watching TV/shooing cats off the goddamn keyboard to focus on the task in hand. I doubt many people would appreciate that in a group :(

Knowing mew she wouldn't care about that =P
*Hugs Spoozies purring like a toy Harley Davidson!* DAMN Right!!! <3! Speaking of Drinkers....anyone heard from Redeye-kun??? XD!
That's why I'm bothering to post here! That counts as sociable right? This way it doesn't matter if I spend 20 minutes clearing 5 booma cos I'm too busy drinking beer/watching TV/shooing cats off the goddamn keyboard to focus on the task in hand. I doubt many people would appreciate that in a group :(
You'll be FINE dear! =3 And yes, the forums counts as being social....but its kinda like that whole...."just the tip!" kinda thing =P. Unless someone's changing colors and or invoking a Divinity...you're Not All IN ! XD! *Hears crickets and shuts up....* =P

Shooing kitty off the keyboard isn't so bad, could be worse.....
Mine are little shits. Within a week of getting them they'd attempted to chew through every wire they could get their paws on. They succeeded with the router power lead, leaving us without internet til a new one arrived. Rolling around on the keyboard is the least of my problems >.>

Back