new member here

if this is the sister site that splitted from psoworld, then yes I'm from long ago, dear
Mew doesn't 'think' we're ANY 'Sister' site that went rogue on our own...guess only Soda-samas would 'know'. Buuuut, yet Another Old Guarder has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Welcome HOME, Cool-san~! =3! Still find it wunderful to see PSO-World is STILL Alive and well 23 years later~! <3!

thank you, you're very kind. I love your mews, remind me of "tokyo mew mew" in high school days.

and I must have remembered wrong on the sister site of psoworld.

yes looking to play psobb. thanks for the warm welcome

thank you, you're very kind. I love your mews, remind me of "tokyo mew mew" in high school days.

and I must have remembered wrong on the sister site of psoworld.

yes looking to play psobb. thanks for the warm welcome
You wouldn't be the first purrson to think the same thing about mew! Quite a few others had confused her wiff Ichigo-chan from Tokyo Mew Mew~! That or of course the Poke'mon! There's a detailed and colorful story on 'mew's name in the forums thread HERE on page 2 https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/whats-the-story-behind-your-name.1250/page-2 nya~! <3

Welcome! You're probably more familiar with PSO than me but I've been playing it since it came out on DC. Welcome!

Hi, Welcome to Ephinea. Feel free to send me a message if you want to run anything or just have a general question.

Back