New guy...First timer for classic PSO!

DarkMaster437

Guildcard
Hello everyone!

My handle has been DarkMaster since my EQ days. But, you all can call me Genji or DM! I play PSO2 but as an oldschool gamer I’m drawn toward the original PSO. I completely missed out on it back in the day. I’ve heard nothing but praise about it so I’m searching for a good community to enjoy this awesome game with! I’m usually up for teaming up. Love meeting new gamers!

-DKMR

Hello everyone!

My handle has been DarkMaster since my EQ days. But, you all can call me Genji or DM! I play PSO2 but as an oldschool gamer I’m drawn toward the original PSO. I completely missed out on it back in the day. I’ve heard nothing but praise about it so I’m searching for a good community to enjoy this awesome game with! I’m usually up for teaming up. Love meeting new gamers!

-DKMR
Oooooo! *POUNCES and examines carefully!* Saw you lurking the forums earlier! =3. Yes, for some reason, PSO Original has left 'Some' Kind of Indelible mark on us we Old Guard proudly wear like some Tribal warrior Tattoo! DON'T FOR A SECOND Look down on yourself for 'missing out' on any of the original 'online' experiences dear! All you really missed out on were all the RAMPANT HACKING that left most if us with Some form of PSO PTSD! Very Happy you like it here! PLENTY of high tier teams always looking for fresh low level members! So playing along with passionate people is the norm here! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Thank you! Yes I heard about the hacking. Happy Console Gamer touched on that in a video. I love passionate groups! Gaming has been one of the greatest things in my life. And sharing that with people who love it as much as you do, makes for a richer experience! I’ve joined the Discord as well! I think I’m going to like it here. :)

Thank you! Yes I heard about the hacking. Happy Console Gamer touched on that in a video. I love passionate groups! Gaming has been one of the greatest things in my life. And sharing that with people who love it as much as you do, makes for a richer experience! I’ve joined the Discord as well! I think I’m going to like it here. :)
Mew LIKES You Already~!

I’m having some issues logging on to the server. It says my username or password is incorrect. My Name and Password for this site is what I use...right??

Last edited:
Welcome to the server! :)
Yeah that old pso craving we all get is hard to resist, I have played pso2 a while back on the JP ships before the game was released to the U.S. I'll have to eventually go register and play that version eventually. I think you'll like it here, the hardest part as you already know is raising up your first character but once you get past that it becomes even more fun :D

Welcome to the server! :)
Yeah that old pso craving we all get is hard to resist, I have played pso2 a while back on the JP ships before the game was released to the U.S. I'll have to eventually go register and play that version eventually. I think you'll like it here, the hardest part as you already know is raising up your first character but once you get past that it becomes even more fun :D
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, it’s tough but that’s what makes it so much fun! I grew up in the NES era when games demanded a lot out of you. My first MMO was Everquest and my second was Final Fantasy 11. So I like the challenge. PSO2 fees too easy at times. Anyway. Nice to meet you!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, it’s tough but that’s what makes it so much fun! I grew up in the NES era when games demanded a lot out of you. My first MMO was Everquest and my second was Final Fantasy 11. So I like the challenge. PSO2 fees too easy at times. Anyway. Nice to meet you!
Dittos dear! Mew'll be away for a few days, so Pouncing you will have to wait.

Hey, if you need a little leveling boost.... It is EXP Week, I stil need to farm some kills and i love to do it while helping new/low players.

Hey, if you need a little leveling boost.... It is EXP Week, I stil need to farm some kills and i love to do it while helping new/low players.
Hey there! I think I’ve seen you around. I’m usually online as DKMR_Ruby. Hopefully we can team up soon. :)

Back