Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hey guys, we promoted 3 people to GM today;

- Harborer of Hope (MewPlushie)
- Colette (Nikki)
- Ryan (Cyan)

You can find these people in game with Cyan names. They're simply there to enforce rules and answer any questions you may have. Just wanted to give them a welcome here and so everyone is aware!1!one

In other news, I've fixed the camera button issue in War of Limits 3, so it can have a button and not break now. That is now uploaded on all 3 ships.

Finally, it's almost Easter so Ephinea's Easter Event will be starting soon along with a new HBR, watch this space...

Happy hunting and we hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea!

Im fairly new to this server, but still wish the staff the best, keep up the good work.
And im looking forward to the Easter event on a new server.

Mew and Colette on staff?

77931726.jpg

Cg to the new GMs, I thought mew was already listed as staff though? [n.n]
D'awww? =3 Mew's always considered herself sort of the staff's 'pet' of sorts. The paws that grab at your feet while you sit on the sofa...the glowing eyes watching everything you do from some dark recess...the suddenly empty unattended plate that you swore you had Just put chicken nuggets on while u went to get the bbq sauce from the fridge....>=3 Had always introduced mewself as "the official server 'Denmother' ", now she can add 'Guardian' to her resume =').

Mew's been dodging that proverbial Warner Brothers cartoon of a dark shadow of a grand piano hovering over her head for years that was the GM thing...finally put up her tiny umbrella..... X'D!
Well if there's anyone with the PSO experience to deserve it =p. Also you're always helping people. I've known 2 of you (at least, not sure about Cyan) for quite a while, and I think all 3 of you were great choices, definitely.

At least these guys are active in the game and aren't terribly biased. Can't say much about other current GM's that don't actually play and ban players for petty disagreements that have been happening lately.

Thems'a fightin words Dongra.
They could always be selling in game loot for real life money, or double EXP boosts. [like the other servers]

If you get a warning you just stop doing what they told you not to, simple as simon says.
May not be an official server rule but your probably disrupting things and they step in.
[I remember lobby spamming one time - the GM stepped in and said stop, so I did - its as easy as that]
(That was the old biased unreasonable GM's too I might add)

Back