New forum software...

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Just sayin'! But, hey, this thread isn't about me... it's about the forum software. ;) The things that my eyes have seen and the things that arouse me have nothing to do with this. :D

I KID, I KID!

Ducks

on a bit of a more srs note
the main page seems to have excessively large boxes for each category
dunno if its possible to tidy it up a bit and remove some of the space so you dont have to scroll quite so much

dunno how to describe but i feel like the boxes are in my face like WHAT UP FOO
someone with a functional brain could prolly explain

Soly

the main page seems to have excessively large boxes for each category
dunno if its possible to tidy it up a bit and remove some of the space so you dont have to scroll quite so much
You mean something like this?
CV9TJZb.jpg

Ducks

looks good n_n

the very top of the page has some similar space issues as well but i honestly think it looks a lot better

thanks

Ducks

shit looks good
thanks for fixin everything to be all pretty

idk wat else to do but forum looks in a good spot atm

NerdmastaX

Neroziat
I am really digging it, but i noticed as a site admin your icon dosen't really stand out like it should, no fancy border, highlighting or fonts. but perhaps that was by choice.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
I am really digging it, but i noticed as a site admin your icon dosen't really stand out like it should, no fancy border, highlighting or fonts. but perhaps that was by choice.
It was by choice, but I turned the banner back on now after adjusting colors.

Hyperion-

twilight traveler
New forum has better features for sure, it needs more choices on themes however

Last edited:

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Alright. Animated GIFs should work properly again as forum avatars, you just need to re-upload your avatar.

biskw8

tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran.
@Sodaboy
what up? we had an exchange over on SRK i think a week ago, had to register so i can give you mad props.
loving the site revamp, some material design-like styling going down. awesome!

shout outs to all of y'all who love og PSO. "you are not the only hero..."

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
@biskw8 Yoooooooo! lol, didn't recognize the username but recognized the AV. Nice to see you around here too. :)

Man, Rupikachu rocked it out the park with the redesign, all props go to them. But, I mean, I helped... Haha! But it was like 80/20, maybe even 90/10, lol. I got most of all on the server side, though. ;)

BIG SHOUT OUTS TO ALL THE PSO PLAYERS, though, as well. Without them, we wouldn't be here.