New forum software...

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
*sigh* The dimmedColorText value I need to change, but if I change it, it makes something else look messed up.

Supposedly a workaround by editing the extra.css and referencing the label but it's not working. Too tired to play with it now, but I'll fix it probably tomorrow. Very minor thing. :p

Soly

Thought I should add to this.
Checking the label on chrome dev tools, just removing (disabling) the line 1862 of whatever CSS this is, makes the labels look ok.
The line is this
Code:
background: transparent url('styles/flatawesomeplus/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x top;

It seems to change the light theme too, but still without that image, both look fine.

Another issue is the insert feature, which wont show the combo box or the text box text unless it's on focus, I guess someone could report that to the person(s) who made the theme.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! I will check out your first fix.

Also, I actually made this Dark theme from the Light one. Simply changing colors. I will have to see if I can fix the insert.

Aleron Ives

What are you supposed to do to make all the annoying number squares work? Do you need some sort of new proprietary Microsoft font to see a hard-coded Unicode image of a bold "B" instead of a blank square that says "F032"?

Soly

What are you supposed to do to make all the annoying number squares work? Do you need some sort of new proprietary Microsoft font to see a hard-coded Unicode image of a bold "B" instead of a blank square that says "F032"?
What do you mean? This is the only B I can think of

Mad

You mean this issue (screenshots)? I guess you would have to allow the download of @font-face fonts (the current theme seems to require JavaScript from bootstrapcdn.com for this purpose).

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Added a bunch of language options. You can quick select them at the lower left of any page.

Ducks

when logging in on dark theme for me the text is white and the background box is white

dunno if i just suck at doing things but its kinda meh

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Where at exactly? I don't see that... But there's so many places and defines of colors, I could have missed something.

Ducks

BB0XCjC.png