Need some help

chrishnyc

I've just downloaded the game and have extracted the files from WINRAR. However, when I always click on "Start Game" it says "Failed to start PSOBB. Error Code: 2:". Does anyone know what the cause of this is?

My antivirus is fully disabled and not operational at all, since it use to gives me problems when I played on another server.

chrishnyc

I actually read this yesterday and did all that it said before making this topic, I still keep getting an Error 2 and I don't know why :/

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Error 2 means PSOBB.exe is just not there! Are you SURE it's in the folder? If so, have you also tried running online.exe as an admin? Or in XP compatibility mode? Error 2 is always failure to launch, so the EXE must have been deleted or you're not allowed to run it...

chrishnyc

Apparently, I extracted whatever I had to out of WINRAR, however it's not in a specified folder on my computer hard drive automatically, like how pso works with other computers. I tried to open the online.exe as admin from WINRAR, however it keeps on saying error 2