Need Rares To Quit PSO ;)

Beyond The Sea

Still Casual
Guildcard
So I've been working on Team Vietnam for quite a bit now. Racked up a good 830 points. I'm the only member LOL. Since I'm super Casual As Fuck I was gonna quit at 200. I find no interest in hunting for rares when I'm already max lvl. PSO has no endgame for me :( Anyways since I'm lvl 151 and I haven't the time to hit 200 during 2xp I figured I'd just grab my team flag (Vietnamese Flag) and peace. I'd be willing to buy your shit rares for PDs, Photon Crystals, whatever. Just need 170 points :)

I'll still be around. I'll still make videos and do math cause LOL let's be real. What the fuck else am I doing? Just won't be playing PSO. Cmon. You think your boi would disappear like that? ;)

Last edited:
So I've been working on Team Vietnam for quite a bit now. Racked up a good 830 points. I'm the only member LOL. Since I'm super Casual As Fuck I was gonna quit at 200. I find no interest in hunting for rares when I'm already max lvl. PSO has no endgame for me :( Anyways since I'm lvl 151 and I haven't the time to hit 200 during 2xp I figured I'd just grab my team flag (Vietnamese Flag) and peace. I'd be willing to buy your shit rares for PDs, Photon Crystals, whatever. Just need 170 points :)

I'll still be around. I'll still make videos and do math cause LOL let's be real. What the fuck else am I doing? Just won't be playing PSO. Cmon. You think your boi would disappear like that? ;)

Good to hear you won't be leaving the forums at least, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Back