Need a little advice

Serpenterius

Hey guys, I am very used to force classes plus mag feeding...force mags, I really like the idea of Ramar but I'm kind of clueless on mag feeding. Which stats are important and which should I forget about?

I have checked online, and I get varied answers, I plan to have Purplenum section ID, any other section ID world benefit a Ramar?

Thanks in advance!

-It's so great to have a great community!!!!-

Purplenum is a pretty good section id. Here's a drop list for you to go over to see for yourself. You can access the other drops by joining a game made by another section id since their id sets the drop list for the run. https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/drop-charts/ultimate/#mobepisode4
As for mags. As a ramar avoid mind and defense as these. Somewhere between 40-50 dex and ther est in power would be ideal. Try to get your mag myoulla and youlla pb. Here is a feeding chart. http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021
You might want to look into reading about photon blasts iin the mag section of that site as you want to get myoulla and youlla on your mag.

If you take the time to read and follow this guide, you'll end up with a mag that will have probably the most desirable PB (including twins) and his stats will be ideal to turn him into a lot of rare variants at lvl 99-100. A lot of the rare mags need specific stat balance in order to evolve into a rare mag. It's often something like DEF+DEX=POW+MIND with minor differences in the stat balance. The Rati guide will help you get a mag with DEF 5 + DEX 45 = POW 50 + MIND 0 at lvl 100. It's also very cheap to raise a mag with this guide since you'll start by building his DEX first with Antidotes and Antipara, which are both very cheap to buy. Just keep in mind that classes and IDs are important for evolutions so you might want to create a "type B" Ranger just for that purpose (like in the guide's recommendation). After you reach lvl 100 you can boost POW and DEX to your convenience without any prob since the mag will be "locked" in his rare form with all 3 PB learned etc... ;)

For section ID, anime has written a guide. IDs are pretty subjective but I think you'll get a better idea from reading it.

For mag, put (all) points in POW and DEX since these are the important stats for Hunters and Rangers. Most of the points are better put in POW since it's more economical to boost ATA with units (God/Arm, Heavenly/Arm, Adept). 150 POW, 45 DEX is what a lot of people go for since it allows many 4th evolution mag (Sato in particular), but more POW (170 or so) also makes a good starter build.

For PBs, the most useful is Mylla and Youlla, especially in Ultimate. As long as you have this PB, what other PB you pick is not very important.

For section ID, anime has written a guide. IDs are pretty subjective but I think you'll get a better idea from reading it.

Though the guide is still for the old episode 4 drops. Yellowboze is pretty much useless now, imo. Unless you want to hunt Flowen's Sword 3084. It also lost its hit % advantage.

Though the guide is still for the old episode 4 drops. Yellowboze is pretty much useless now, imo. Unless you want to hunt Flowen's Sword 3084. It also lost its hit % advantage.
The guide is written for the new EP4 drops, please check again. Yellowboze is no longer the dominant ID which I agree, but there's still various good hunts: Detonator Lame d'Argent drop has the highest RDR out of all Lame drops, which makes it better than Dorphon drops when an event with high DAR boost occurs, like HBR. It also still has its EP1 and EP2 drops.

This demonstrates the subjectivity of IDs perfectly.

From experience, most IDs that have the hildetorr Froozer drop has good other drops too.
Greenill (mostly ep4)
Purplenum (good all round)
Yellowboze (good drops all round, and can easily solo a new hope at late game to farm PGFs)
Whitill (pretty solid all round)

However, you can also pick something like skyly if you want to hunt the elusive SJS because RAmars have quite an easy time at e2.

If you want the sato mags, you can go 5/150/45/0, but i personally like taking time making a tellusis and building it towards 5/160/35/0 because it lets you max ata and use more mats on other stats for level 200, not necessary though cos atp and ata (and luck) are the only really important stats.

Back