My Paragon Channel on Youtube

W0AHD00D

The editing is poor, I'm fully aware. I just threw some clips from wins yesterday together, and this was the end result.

Paragon is the game being played. A free-to-play, cross-platform (PC&PS4), third-person MOBA.
Still in it's beta stage, the game has a TON to offer. Frequent updates and new hero releases every 3 weeks. Active and highly competitive community as well. Check it out on twitch or in person if you find yourself interested!

I would like to make more of these compilation videos in the future, so lets team up and make it happen!

Oh man I don't think I'll ever play another MOBA. I tried all the other ones besides League. I could never feel them out.

Oh man I don't think I'll ever play another MOBA. I tried all the other ones besides League. I could never feel them out.
Understandable. There are just so many other "garbage" MOBAs out there compared to LoL/Smite/Dota. Personally, I'd pick Paragon over the three. The game just feels so original, and one of a kind. There's a big learning curve, in all honesty. Once you overcome the gap, the game becomes overly satisfying.

On another note, here's my most recent upload!

The editing is poor, I'm fully aware. I just threw some clips from wins yesterday together, and this was the end result.

Paragon is the game being played. A free-to-play, cross-platform (PC&PS4), third-person MOBA.
Still in it's beta stage, the game has a TON to offer. Frequent updates and new hero releases every 3 weeks. Active and highly competitive community as well. Check it out on twitch or in person if you find yourself interested!

I would like to make more of these compilation videos in the future, so lets team up and make it happen!

This is a very good game. Unfortunately, not a lot of console users type a lot, so we never know what lane they might get and they will take the lane even though you called it, but that's mostly every MOBA problem. Other than that, very good game.

Also, I like to point out that you cannot choose the lane you want to be in. You can call them out, but there is that person who wants that lane of yours making it hard to make an agreement or consider a secondary lane, I wish they had this feature, but hopefully this will come in the future.

Last edited:
This is a very good game. Unfortunately, not a lot of console users type a lot, so we never know what lane they might get and they will take the lane even though you called it, but that's mostly every MOBA problem. Other than that, very good game.

Also, I like to point out that you cannot choose the lane you want to be in. You can call them out, but there is that person who wants that lane of yours making it hard to make an agreement or consider a secondary lane, I wish they had this feature, but hopefully this will come in the future.

Glad to see someone here familiar with Paragon. It's definitely a work in progress, being in the state it is in. Huge update coming up Dec. 6th though, so a lot will be changed. I'm excited to see in which direction this game continues to go.

Anyway! I've upload a few videos recently. If you'd like to check them out, then be my guest!

Huge update coming up Dec. 6th though, so a lot will be changed. I'm excited to see in which direction this game continues to go.

^^^Update was released Tuesday, and here are the notable clips I piled together since the release!

Back