My introduction

Raged

Guildcard
Hello everyone! I just started playing on this server a couple weeks ago. I haven't played PSO since Gamecube many years ago. I mainly play my HUcast who's name is Virgil. So far everyone I've met has been really friendly. I look forward to playing with some of you in the future. :)

Hello everyone! I just started playing on this server a couple weeks ago. I haven't played PSO since Gamecube many years ago. I mainly play my HUcast who's name is Virgil. So far everyone I've met has been really friendly. I look forward to playing with some of you in the future. :)
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines closely!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber has heard the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and found themselves washed up upon our little tribes shore! Virgil-san sounds like an easy name to remember if spotted in game or lobby~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too too dear! Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines closely!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber has heard the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and found themselves washed up upon our little tribes shore! Virgil-san sounds like an easy name to remember if spotted in game or lobby~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too too dear! Welcome Home! =3
Thank you Harborer of Hope!

Back