my character was deleted?

hi!
my usedID is yumeminemu. i had a character and i've been away from the game for a few months. i returned today and there's no character anymore?
before returning, i couldn't connect to the game, so i uninstalled PSO, ephinea, all of it, and downloaded it again. maybe that's what made me lose the character? but, i thought it was stored online, because it's an online game. did i lose my character because of that, or is it an error? is there something i can do?
thank you.

• Q. Help! My characters appear to have been deleted!

A. Your characters are fine! We will never delete or tamper with players’ characters. Chances are, you’ve accidently switched your character slot page. Go back to the launcher and change the SLOT in the top-right to 01-04 to get your character(s) back.

actually it's already at 01-04. because you said that, i tried changing to slot 05-08. still not there. i don't know at what slot could it possibly be. should i try one by one?

actually it's already at 01-04. because you said that, i tried changing to slot 05-08. still not there. i don't know at what slot could it possibly be. should i try one by one?
Yes, trying one by one all 8 slots would be the way to go. If there are still no characters found in any of those places and you did indeed create one perhaps you had a different UserID you used and had forgotten about. Past that I am not sure what can be done, but Ephinea does not delete or tamper with players’ characters. Best of luck.

Yes, trying one by one all 8 slots would be the way to go. If there are still no characters found in any of those places and you did indeed create one perhaps you had a different UserID you used and had forgotten about. Past that I am not sure what can be done, but Ephinea does not delete or tamper with players’ characters. Best of luck.

yes. it was a different id.

thank you, and sorry. it's probably the weed.

Back