Monsters not at the same place ?

Kokorse

Guildcard
Hello,

I play with a friend, but we don't see the monsters at the same place. It is like we are playing 2 differents games toghether ^^

I can see a booma hitting him, but he says that mob is attacking me ! This happens all the time and we have to say that is really annoying...

Do you know if something can e done to correct that ?

Thanks a lot for you help !

Korse

Hello,

I play with a friend, but we don't see the monsters at the same place. It is like we are playing 2 differents games toghether ^^

I can see a booma hitting him, but he says that mob is attacking me ! This happens all the time and we have to say that is really annoying...

Do you know if something can e done to correct that ?

Thanks a lot for you help !

Korse

This is desync and unfortunately, there is not much you can do to change this. One thing you can do that may help a little is say for example if you are both EU players, to move to the EU ship etc. But desync will still happen and, just not as much. On lower difficulties enemies stay alive longer and thus have a lot more room to walk around and desync more, also some enemies are awful for this, such as gi gues, one person has a shield up, but you don't so you attack and he bombs etc.

The items drop where the host (party maker's) enemy location dies. This is good to note later for rare enemies (Pazuzu mostly) and sorcerers, you won't get the drop if they are out of bounds.

Back