Monolith HUD

Jyuki

Prima Undine
Guildcard
GlMX76o.png

Description:

I started this HUD as a personal project and planned to use it for myself but since I got more and more asked about the files, I'll share it here for everyone.

As I am a beginner in PSO's modding/texturing, expect some rough details here and there but, I'm happy with the outcome. I'm also planning a total overhauls for the v2.0, with more colors and prettier details, in the future.
Download:

Screenshot:

LhoBOVb.jpg

LHa5Pv3.jpg

UJupBSk.jpg

Patch note:

v1.0 - Initial release.
Credits:
This project is based on KIREEK's Cyan HUD for PSOv2.​

Last edited:
This is the best HUD I've ever seen for PSO. I have a beta version of it that looks slightly different; I think the corner angles on the health bar are larger on this version, and the icons for traps have new colors.

I'll update to this right now. I'm hugely looking forward to v2.0, whenever that may be. Any ideas for what kinds of pretty colors/details you'll include in the future?

This is the best HUD I've ever seen for PSO. I have a beta version of it that looks slightly different; I think the corner angles on the health bar are larger on this version, and the icons for traps have new colors.

I'll update to this right now. I'm hugely looking forward to v2.0, whenever that may be. Any ideas for what kinds of pretty colors/details you'll include in the future?

For the colors, I'm planning to make some different colors (like every ID's colors) plus a "rainbow" version. So you can choose whatever you like best. :D

For the details, I'm not sure yet. I'm still not ultra sure on how to properly make PSO textures (using the dds tool/managing alpha & compression) to achieve the best result PSO can manage so I'll work on ideas along getting better with PSO modding. Of course, I accept any ideas/suggestions on this topic.

Are you using other skins/textures, or just the HUD?

I'm using various skins/textures, it's a bit of a mishmash. Both made by myself or found here/on other PSO resources websites.

But from the screenshot, none of these are showing, I think. My Ephinea PSO folder is more than 2 years old so I'm not 100% sure of what is in there anymore. :wacko:

Back