Missed my opportunity to change section ID

Homunculus

Guildcard
Hi everybody,

you may have guessed the problem from the title, but essentially I f.... up. I'm new to the game and I didn'r realize how important section IDs are in the middle to end game, and being currently at level 21 it is impossible for me to do anything about it other than creating a new character...

Considering I'm not too far from the level cap to change ID, can mods or technical staff do it manually?

Thanks in advance.

Even if mods could change the id they wouldn't make exceptions. You will have to make a new character if you are adamant to have a different ID.

Eventually, as you progress having multiple characters/IDs is beneficial anyways and these levels won't feel like much work/a lot of time later on so don't sweat it too much.

Even if mods could change the id they wouldn't make exceptions. You will have to make a new character if you are adamant to have a different ID.

Eventually, as you progress having multiple characters/IDs is beneficial anyways and these levels won't feel like much work/a lot of time later on so don't sweat it too much.
Got it. I found out about the shared bank, so hopefully the current items will jump start the new character. Thanks.

Back