Mil Lilly Hunting (Episode 1)

Hey everybody,

I have run a lot of solo MA4 1B the past few months, I thought it would be fun to make a guide for hunting Mil Lilly.

This is meant for FOnewm specifically, but it is feasible with any FO. However, the amount of casts required to kill some of the enemies will probably change.

Equipment:
  • Mace of Adaman
  • Ice Staff: Dagon
  • Storm Wand: Indra
  • Fire Scepter: Agni (Substitute for Gifoie Merge.)
  • Ignition Cloak
  • V801
  • Technique Unit
  • Cure/Freeze
  • Cure/Paralysis
  • Rafoie Merge
  • Rabarta Merge
  • Razonde Merge
  • Gifoie Merge (Not really needed.)
  • MAG with high enough MIND to max MST.
All of these things are optional. You can do this hunt with none of the merges, etc. It will definitely take longer per run, but it is possible. I will say, with how many runs and hours it will take to get your drops, it is definitely worth optimizing these runs.

I specifically chose to record this without using Psycho Wand, as this may be used as a Psycho Wand hunt. It isn't really needed anyway, barehand casting is best for most of the enemies. And, you can use Indra, Dagon, Adaman in place for those situations where weapon boosting is needed.
  • Indra cuts Melqueek from 4->3x with Razonde 30.
  • Adaman allows for 3x Barta 30 on Nano Dragon.
  • Dagon can possibly allow for 3x Rabarta 30 on Nano Dragon. (Untested.)
Gifoie merge is only needed to kill Crimson Assassin in first room with 3x barehanded Gifoie, this can be substituted by 3x Gifoie with Fire Scepter: Agni.

Quest:
Create an Episode 1 Ultimate game in 1P mode. Select either Maximum Attack -4th Stage- 1B or 1C.

In the first three rooms, there are a total of 33 Ob Lilly. With lobby time and quest selection, this run can easily be done between 2-3 minutes. It is possible to kill over 800 Ob Lilly per hour at a good pace.

The biggest slowdown will be Pofuilly Slime. All you need is 2x Gifoie to kill them, but they need to rise on time to get hit. There are a few spots I have found are good for getting slimes to rise, just make sure you are standing still. It is important to start casting Gifoie prior to the Pofuilly Slime spawn, that way both of them hit.

This reset run can mainly be used as a hunt for Sange on Skyly and Yellowboze, or a Psycho Wand hunt with M&A60 Vise side drop on Purplenum. I hope somebody finds this helpful, and gets their Psycho Wand.

[When I recorded this earlier, my Indra and Dagon weren't in shared bank. I will probably update in a few days when I play again. As mentioned, in the second room, you can save a cast on two different spawns by equipping Indra and Dagon. This is not shown in the current video.]

Last edited:
Back