Miku's solo farming ideas

Miku

vocaloid
Seeing that after a good major event ends there is often barely anyone to play with, here are some ideas for things you can hunt as well as ways you can hunt them even if playing by yourself.

1. Lame - Oran PoD, restart of not Kondy, only during rare enemy week, or Yellow Lost Soul Blade, recommended dar or rdr week
  2. Rambling May/Vivienne - Pinkal A10 RT, use a FOnewm with v801, walk to edge of first room, razonde twice, restart if no mil lily, recommended rdr or rare enemy week
  3. Holy Ray - Blue TTF, restart after dragon, recommended rdr week
  4. Asteron Belt - Continue the blue TTF through De Rol Le, recommended rdr week
  5. Frozen Shooter - Green/Purple/Yellow/White TE, I prefer white for DoB and Handgun: Milla chances. I find this fastest with RAmar or RAmarl spamming needles. Hell, Demon's, and Berserk all work well. Only during rare enemy week
  6. Heaven Punisher - same as Frozen Shooter but Bluefull (or tack on to Holy Ray and/or Asteron Belt runs)
  7. Red Ring - Viridia/Green/Skyly/Red/White TTF (not recommended to bother soloing this when people will join them year round)
  8. Slicer of Fanatic - White New Mop up operation 3, recommended dar or rdr week
  9. Yasminkov 9000M - Purple New Mop up operation 3, recommended dar or rdr week
  10. Heaven Striker - Red/Green New Mop up opeartion 3, recommended dar or rdr week
  11. Psycho Wand - Purplenum Ma4 a, b, or c, only during rare enemy week
  12. Sealed J Sword - Skyly clear first 2 floors of PW4, recommended dar or rdr week
  13. Cannon Rouge - Red 9-3:Reality & Truth, recommended dar or rdr week
  14. PDs - Either A10 MA4 a, b, or c, scare the first 12 rappies and rehit them and pick up the PDs, or A10 Fake in Yellow and scare all the rappies and pick up the PDs.

Now after looking at this, my favorite one on here is New Mop up operation 3. Having a ton of good enemies I think it's the most important one of these to be good at if I had to choose just one. So that begs the question, which character class is best at it? I kinda feel like either a FO spamming gifoie or RAmarl using divine punishment would be the best since they can do good damage to so many enemies at once, but does anyone else have other suggestions for doing this?

Dont forget theres an a10 hunt for Heavens punisher as well AND you get to farm 5 a10 rappies for PDs. You reset first room of TE and creep by the entrance to only spawn the rappies since its safer. Its a 30 second run with hucast and 25 second run with FO. A10 Hildetorr is a fun boss lol

Another HP reset is MAE: GDV and you go in the first room until the spigells spawn. About 2 min run.

If you want Guld you can reset the first room in FoAM for a few sorc spawns and its easy enough even a5 with any class.

A better way to hunt yas9k solo is a mae: vr reset and kill the 6 crim assassins

HS is best hunted solo on Purp PoD no kondy resets

Pwand is best hunted solo with PW4 Oran gibbles resets

i wish more people were up for a10 resets n shit. People really arent open minded to any of the alternative hunts so it forces you to play solo. Maybe when they delete/change HBR this next update it will make people more open minded to different hunts lol

Anguish in general is the funnest possible way to play the game and it hardly even wastes time or can even save time. The game with 4 powered up players becomes a competition to even land a hit at all.

If they just boosted the DAR in Anguish to more like HBR levels that would honestly just be the perfect system lol, or have an Anguish based HBR somehow…

Last edited:
I've tried doing the HS farm idea you suggested, and I find the NMUO3 to be easily better. NMUO3 is like 10 minutes if you're using a FOnewearl (probably even faster with FOmar or FOnewm, but I don't have a high level one), if you restart before going through the 3rd warp and you still get 44 Pyros. This is a 1/76 chance of getting a HS.

On the flipside, if you play Purple PoD, it still takes at least 10 minutes to even get to the boss (unless there's some better strategy I don't know, which is possible), and then you only get a 1/80 chance of getting a HS and you still have to fight Kondy if he's there.

In any case, I much prefer NMUO3. You can beat it even on a DDR pad to get your exercise in while still farming, or you can watch a youtube video while mashing the gifoie button except against the small number of Goran Detonators and still win. I think if I leveled up my FOnewm this farm would get even better, too. Heck there's probably some way you can win at it if you just make the right setup where you can just press 1234567890 repeatedly and keep winning or something. In any case, there are so many mindless and yet still efficient ways of doing this such that you can do something else at the same time that it's just a better option if you ask me. Also you just get to kill a lot more enemies than in PoD, so you just get more PDs and stuff as well.

Well its going to come down to which boost week it is. If youre going to hunt Kondy resets then either RDR or RMR is going to benefit you. He becomes 1/7~ odds of spawning and 1/8 of dropping on RMR and 1/10 of spawning with 1/6 of dropping on RDR week. Thats 1/56 or 1/60 for 2/4 weeks out of the month.

Idk which week you used in your calc for the pyro but statistics dont work like that generally lol. Each pyro is an independent event. Even if you kill 3000 with no boosts you arent guaranteed anything at all. Its the gamblers fallacy to say otherwise lol.

I do however appreciate the mention that it can be mindless to run it with a FO. While PSO is generally the only media i consume nowadays besides reading (no multitasking for me generally lol) some people might enjoy watching stuff and also playing. I like my “cracked out” gameplay of RA/HU because its so stimulating, but i also try to limit my gameplay to one hour a day or less to help curb video game addiction and dependence.

Well i hope you have a wonderful day and i thank you greatly for trying to contribute to discussions with your posts like this. Thank you for your response c:

I personally don't care if beating 3000 pyros doesn't guarantee you a hs. Consider you'll need like 100 hs before you finally have a good one, you might as well just go by the expected number of hs gained per run. So doing until the 3rd warp of NMUO3 is still 1/76 of a HS, and doing PoD is still 1/80 of a HS. And yes PoD might be better during rare enemy week but why would you need to solo it during rare enemy week? If it's rare enemy week you can just get people to join a PoD making this irrelevant. That's my take anyways.

Back