Miku's Custom Mags (semi-retired)

Miku

vocaloid
Order ANY mag here, with any stats, pbs, synchro, IQ, and what type of mag, and what color of mag here and I'll make it for you. I've kinda got enough PDs now so I've raised the prices a lot. Didn't think I'd get so many orders how it was before that I was stuck raising mags so much I could barely play. But now getting very rare items PDs can't buy is far more important to me than getting more PDs. Sorry to anyone that missed the train and really wanted one of these.

Cost for Rudra/Marutah/Namuci/Vayu/Surya/Mitra/Tapas/Sumba/Ashvinau:
Level 35-49: 2PD
50-75: 10PD
76-100: 15PD
101-125: 20PD
126-150: 30PD
151-175: 40PD
176+: 50PD
+5 PDs for max IQ
+5 PDs for max synchro
No PB requests accepted as there are no options here.

Cost for any other mags:
Level 5-40: 3PD
Level 41-80: 5PD
Level 81-120: 7PD
Level 121-160+: 9PD
Level 161+: 11PD
Will come with twins and whatever other 2 PBs unless requested otherwise. Max IQ and Synchro, too. Request your form an color or I'll just make them whatever.

For anything that is special colors or that needs a mag cell, you shall provide it before I start.

I usually complete mags in like 3-7 days.

There may be some other cases I'll ask for more PDs or veto entirely or say it's impossible but all of those should be rare.

Last edited:
I'm online now
Can you please message discord Miku#0182 for a faster response, or at least direct message me here, but if you just reply on the thread, I'm liable to not notice for a while. I'm available tonight to do the trade if you are.

I'm online now
Hey, I have too many DMs on discord and am having trouble finding which one is yours, but I've completed the 195 pow mag and 2 185 pow mags. Can you please message me Miku#0182 on discord when you'd like to come get them?

Adjusted. Old requests unaffected but any new mag requests will follow the new rules.

Back