Might as well I suppose.

Senraise

So I started spamming the forums, figured I might as well make an introduction topic.

Played PSO on Dreamcast, BB Private servers, been a couple years since I've played for sure. None of my younger brothers have played PSO before, and as we were looking from a side break from the cancer that is League of Legends, I went off looking for a private server. Went through a couple links, and I saw the little blue RAcaseal (?) in the top right with bunny ears, made me smile.

Then I saw hardcore mode, and I brought 3-4 new players into the server, depending on if my last brother joins, haha. Been having a blast, even when Drag crit lands on your RAmarl killing her instantly.

'Hurro everybody.

Welcome back to PSO Senraise! :)

If you played on other servers you might come across people you already know since a lot end up here because... reasons. :D

Be sure to ask around if you need anything.

Cheers! :)

So I started spamming the forums, figured I might as well make an introduction topic.

Played PSO on Dreamcast, BB Private servers, been a couple years since I've played for sure. None of my younger brothers have played PSO before, and as we were looking from a side break from the cancer that is League of Legends, I went off looking for a private server. Went through a couple links, and I saw the little blue RAcaseal (?) in the top right with bunny ears, made me smile.

Then I saw hardcore mode, and I brought 3-4 new players into the server, depending on if my last brother joins, haha. Been having a blast, even when Drag crit lands on your RAmarl killing her instantly.

'Hurro everybody.
MOAR DC Old Guards return!! =3 It's horrid to watch the cinematic of either a falling or dying dragon and u can See someone lingering under the dangerzone and all u can do is scream at your TV screen for them to GET OUT OF THERE!!! Only to watch them get Splatteded! =( Welcome Home! raise-san! <3

Last edited:
Welcome. Its nice you came with your bros.

If your interested in meeting some HC peeps you can always join the HC discord. And if your looking for a team, Hardcore + Softcore are always recruiting. I also have a shop listing with tons of free items so feel free to check that out. I can pass along scape dolls for you and your bros also :3. Links for all are in my sig.

Welcome. Its nice you came with your bros.

If your interested in meeting some HC peeps you can always join the HC discord. And if your looking for a team, Hardcore + Softcore are always recruiting. I also have a shop listing with tons of free items so feel free to check that out. I can pass along scape dolls for you and your bros also :3. Links for all are in my sig.

Hai Spuzzy, I remember you in-game as well. :cool: We might need a team sometime down the line I'm sure.

I don't mind a lil' help now and then, but in general, most players just want to give us 2b mesta/Level 200 Mag/I'll grind TTF with you to 80 for ultimate mate! The thought that count is sweet, but I don't want to skip all the content/battle for my younger brothers, and have them fall off in a few days for it. "Game'z 2 ez brah, all dem bosses XP fodder, I must be gawdliek at this game I clear TTF 15 minutes."

What's sad is, I'm the only player who's dying constantly anyway, bah. o_O

Oh, I know. I totally understand and agree. I'm not offering to carry. Unless asked, I feel all newbies should go out of their way to progress slowly and learn but if asked I'll always lend a hand. Whether that's simply answering a question or w.e. I figured as much would be your reply :p

Thanks Spuzzie. Speaking of...

R.I.P Senria RAcaseal Level 32

Damn rainbow shrimp boss with his lucky crit smash.

Thanks Spuzzie. Speaking of...

R.I.P Senria RAcaseal Level 32

Damn rainbow shrimp boss with his lucky crit smash.

Max your brother?

Attachments

• PsoBB 2016-10-28 07-41-23-43.png
    PsoBB 2016-10-28 07-41-23-43.png
    994.6 KB · Views: 59
Haha, of course there's a picture out there somebody got of me dying. :eek:

I think he stole my Yellow Merge when I was showing him it, and I was making fun of him for stealing it, and then he was like you're prolly gonna die anyway.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Haha, of course there's a picture out there somebody got of me dying. :eek:

I think he stole my Yellow Merge when I was showing him it, and I was making fun of him for stealing it, and then he was like you're prolly gonna die anyway.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If you ask me, it is an awesome pic xD sorry about ur loss...

Cough*scape*cough

Man, I'd rather play to 3x, then live forever as a Scape Doll abuser. Sides, I had like 4 scape dolls the night before...Holy shit, easy come easy go on those dolls.

Oh well, most of my good loot is in the bank, and we had to restart soon anyways thanks to newfags starting up soon.

RIP Senraise you magnificent beast.

Though I think I know who you are in game...

Back