MG / MG+ useable on all newmans!

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
With it being restricted to only FOnewm it's a pretty undesired armour. Especially with the elemental Armours being so overpowering.

The storyline for the ''Mothergarb project'' is based on genetic engining of the Newman race which has Rupika (FOnewmearl) as the character within the story. Because of this having it as FOnewm only seems illogical and doesn't really make sense to me. Giving it to all Newmans would follow this storyline.

And it would be pretty swag to use the Mothergarb Armours on all Newmans (Not all Forces) and wouldn't hugely effect gameplay at all.

Last edited:
Modifying Mother Garb/Mother Garb+ to be available to all Forces (FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm, FOnewearl) makes more sense to me than all Newmans (HUnewearl, FOnewm, FOnewearl).

I disagree.

The whole point of choosing Newmans is to give options on Hunewearl as she is pretty low-tier class wise without making it to easy on all Forces.

(TP cut for Flowens usage -> not game breaking as fluids are already unlimited. Just makes life easier for the Flowens lovers)
(Foney getting an extra grants boost, not enough to effect her dmg and game play because of select cloak)

Also Rupika (FOnewearl) in the story is the one who is the ''Mother Garb Project'' which is based on genetic engineering in Newmans. This is why Newmans makes sense and not all forces.

Last edited:
Grants is a shit tech though and even then mg is random boosts. I really don't see the issue of giving it to fos and newmans.

I want a buff to my fomar face nukes

Giving this armor to FOmar and FOmarl would be a huge mistake. They already have good Grants and buffing them even more would be exactly the kind of "tech boost" a PSO server should avoid.

I'd keep it FOnewm only even. Armors should not be given to other classes just because it "would be swag". However, I can see why this suggestion was made.

Giving this armor to FOmar and FOmarl would be a huge mistake. They already have good Grants and buffing them even more would be exactly the kind of "tech boost" a PSO server should avoid.
Almost sounds like when HUnewearl got a "tech boost" when it received a custom modification on the server so they could use Clio.

I'd keep it FOnewm only even. Armors should not be given to other classes just because it "would be swag". However, I can see why this suggestion was made.

The reason I suggested it is because the story of the mothergarb project is based around genetic modifications on Newmans and is centralised around a Fonewearl so having it Fonewm only kinda doesn't make sense to me. Not because it's swag (it would be swag but that doesnt make it the reason for the post). I'll edit my initial post if that's what people are assuming. And again it's Newman's not all forces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray
Almost sounds like when HUnewearl got a "tech boost" when it received a custom modification on the server so they could use Clio.

True. Some people did not like that, myself included.
Also, I said it before: FOmar and FOmarl already have good Grants. There's no reason to buff it any further.

@Spuz: Ah, alright. That explains everything a little better. =) I guess giving MG+ to FOney at least would make sense.

Last edited:
Select Cloak already boosts Grants though, so I don't really get the Grants boost argument. 30% randomly is not stronger than that.

I still wouldn't give this to FOmar/l though if anything was to happen.

@Spuz: Ah, alright. That explains everything a little better. =) I guess giving MG+ to FOney at least would make sense.
I always thought Fonewn using MG is because one of the major people on that project is a certain scientist who turns enemy body parts into weapons was the head of it and not because its about Rupika.

Rupika gets herself eaten by the ep4 boss "a few times" though I guess.

Still don't see why Fomar/l couldn't get the boost if we are just gonna give it to 2 others though or something. Not like Guardianna would be broken by it.

Back