Meowdy!

Sigma Shinori

Guildcard
I'm a GC vet that played offline back when I was younger with my family. I believe that was about 10ish years ago, and after hearing that PSO2 is finally coming to the west, I suddenly got the urge to play the first game again. This time, however, I was happy to discover that this existed! I wish I knew about this sooner as I've been wanting to play PSO again for a while now, but I no longer had my GC. Can't wait to play with you all!

I'm a GC vet that played offline back when I was younger with my family. I believe that was about 10ish years ago, and after hearing that PSO2 is finally coming to the west, I suddenly got the urge to play the first game again. This time, however, I was happy to discover that this existed! I wish I knew about this sooner as I've been wanting to play PSO again for a while now, but I no longer had my GC. Can't wait to play with you all!
EEEeeee! *POUNCES and examines carefully!* Wonderful seeing another Old Guard Cuber returning to their roots! Yes, while a LOT of ppl are awaiting the arrival of something that was promised to us years ago that is PSO2... the "itch" still remained to be scratched that was ripped from our paws over a decade ago! Very Happy seeing another warrior washing up upon our little tribes shore! Looking forward to pouncing ad playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home! =3

Back