Memorial based quest?

Rune

Guildcard
So, some people have had friends on here that have stopped playing pso because of their own rl has stopped them...

So I was wondering if it were possible to have a sort of memorial type quest made for them so their in game friends could donate the things that their friends had been perhaps hunting but they can no longer do so.

So yeah I'm asking if someone could make a quest that is pretty much a pso graveyard...so people could visit said graveyard and donate items to it that would vanish in the server but pretty much be gifts for the dead.

I would go with the BB_swap_item OPCode, just like when you exchange enemy parts.
The quest could give something in return like a "Proof of gift" item with no currency value.

Personally, I would add it as an extra feature on a new quest, with an option to type something like "Go to grave" inside the quest on one specific point, and have the OPCode keyword_detect read the text and take you there.

Gotta have Rose Confession playing at the grave site. Heck, Falz's post-fight arena could be used and the character could be standing there as a ghostly image (just give the NPC Samurai Armor) where Rico normally is. That would really be big on the feels. The server admins could easily reconstruct the "main" character of the player by going into their file and taking a close look at the height / width / look of the character.

All that said, I'm sorry for everyone's losses ;-;

I absolutely love this idea.

Back