Meaning of the PSO symbol

Cassie 9

Real Life Red Ring Rico
Guildcard
This is such an amazing symbol that they made for PSO- such powerful shapes, full of mystery and magic.

I know that this is on the slabs in the Forest, Caves, and Mines, and the slabs are supposed to seal away Dark Falz so that he doesn't come back in the physical form. Red Ring Rico translated the text and released Dark Falz with it. It means, more or less, "Light and darkness exist at the same time, except when it doesn't."

What else do we know about this symbol? Is there anything I'm missing? Cool facts? I really love this symbol.

skorpius-2.jpg

The outer ring is the name of all the 6 PBs (Farlla, Estlla, Pilla, Golla, Leilla, Mylla 2 is how they're spelt on the picture).

For the inner ring... reading it wrapped around the circle is difficult and I don't feel like trying, but basically all the symbols inside the picture are letters.

EDIT: Actually, I tried and:

"I wish it at an alliance from Several Years Ago

Please Protect Us By Virtue Of Your The Great Light Power"

Is what I managed to get. It's all in the PSO font.

Last edited:
"I wish it at an alliance from Several Years Ago

Please Protect Us By Virtue Of Your The Great Light Power"

Is what I managed to get. It's all in the PSO font.
Is there a template for the PSO font anywhere?

Whelp, stage 1 is complete. We got started late so it's only the line work. Going back in a few weeks for the detail and color work. I do hope you go for it. Would love to see how it turns out! I for one and very happy with this so far. Almost turning into a half sleeve at this point.

Attachments

• IMAG1957_1.jpg
    IMAG1957_1.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 119
Back