Maximum Attack E Permanent Versions

Discussion in 'News' started by Matt, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    4 new quests have been added today, which are permanent versions of the Maximum Attack E event quests. You can find them under Event in all Episodes.
    • Maximum Attack E: Episode 1
    • Maximum Attack E: VR
    • Maximum Attack E: Gal Da Val
    • Maximum Attack E: Episode 4
    These quests are strung together versions of the Maximum Attack E quests, finishing off with a boss against Dark Falz, Gol Dragon, Olga Flow or Saint-Milion.

There have been various cut rooms, spawns and enemies to balance the quests in terms of length and hunts, as these quests serve to be alternatives for playing and hunting, not replacements as the single-area versions would have ended up being.

For clearing the quests you will also earn a fixed amount of MA4 Tickets for the MA4 Venue.

Hope you enjoy!

2. Ade

Ade The Charlie Brown of PSO.

Great idea on the the MA4 tickets. Thanks team for all the excellent updates lately!

Rambo and Harborer of Hope like this.
  3. StevieWonderDownUnder

StevieWonderDownUnder Member

Guildcard:
    Just ran MAE: Episode 4, and we got Kondrieu. However, the first form was invisible... You could take damage and do damage, but it wasn't visible until it broke through the wall.

4. Matt

Guildcard:
    That's strange, I have no idea why that would happen -- I think it's a bug unrelated to the quest? I just copied SEGA's files onto the boss map.

anime likes this.
  5. Soly

Soly Member

It should be unrelated as it has happened to me before in free roam.

anime likes this.
  6. StevieWonderDownUnder

StevieWonderDownUnder Member

Guildcard:
    Just an observation. In three 4 player games, it glitched 2/3. In the two where it glitched, the team leader approached the boss and the cutscene never triggered. In the one that didn't glitch, a non-leader approached. Not sure if that is significant as I've only done three runs.

7. DiZzy

DiZzy Last name Ever, First name Worst

Guildcard:
    This right here, I've had this happen multiple times, I can't remember who told me but if the leader approaches the rock before anyone else then it can glitch up.

flatmen likes this.
  8. anime

anime Bonsai Trees

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    ye, it's a known glitch. Always have a non-host approach the rock

9. Peppercat

Peppercat buckets and ropes

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Is it possible we can get the enemy counts for these quests?

Also how do these fare in comparison to TTF/RT/PoD when it comes to hunting Falz/Olga/Saint drops?

10. Ade

Just a thought, but would it be possible to end Ep. 4 MAE with Shamb instead of Saint? You can still get Kond but it would add another way to hunt Shamb. Again, just an idea :3

11. Nyte

Nyte Booma-Rang!

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Well what are the options to hunt Saint-Million? Isn't it 9-8 or a whole desert run? Seems like a good idea to have POD be for one boss and MAE be for the other. I could be totally wrong on that, maybe Saint-Million shows up in POD as well. I've never seen it though.

12. Matt

Guildcard:
    Nah it's gonna be Saint, all other quests containing Saint are long as fuck so I remedied that.

Nyte, Ade, Jyuki and 2 others like this.
  13. Ade

Fair enough! And that's a good reason I hadn't considered.