materials

I want to know if there is a way to group the material in one seat space slot?

It would be posted in the next version? or there is this feature :(

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If I'm to guess, are you asking if there is a way to display materials used on a single character? Currently there isn't a way to do that. There might be in the future...

Chuk

I think he's asking about stacked materials, that they stack up like 99 PDs instead of taking one bank/inventory slot each. Some servers have this implemented but it requires some slight client editing.

Finally it is an honor to be instructed by you I'm fascinated by psobb Thanks to the work of people like you, that add to PSobb community

Soly

The stacking of the consumables are set in an array iirc, that you just need to change how it's populated... I would have to check the source again to tell you exactly where, but as chuk said, it requires client changes or you will be disconnected when trying to use the second item of the stack.
I have seen in a few posts that you have lee's patcher.. if so you should be good to go.

I'll check later for where that array is populated in the ship, but you will have to recompile it.

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
The new client that will be released with the next server will allow you to enable stackable items easily. You'll still need to update the stackable value on the server but this is now possible via a config file

Chuk

tofuman said:
The new client that will be released with the next server will allow you to enable stackable items easily. You'll still need to update the stackable value on the server but this is now possible via a config file

One thing to note, will scape dolls be stackable or not? Also, I remember there being this unwanted effect of being able to buy a full stack of grinders from the shop when they pop up.

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
It will be easy to set stackable items in these changes. essentially it uses an array of values to determine if the item is stackable. The first value in the array is for 030000 next 030100 and so on. So enabling/disabling stackable on scape dolls is easy.