Maintenance concluded for August 7th at 15:00 UTC (メンテナンスのお知らせ 8/8 00:00 JST)

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
UPDATE:

Hi all, unfortunately something has come up and we will need to delay the event by 24 hours. It will now begin on August 7th at 15:00 UTC!

---

Hello Hunters!

We will be holding a short maintenance at 16:00 UTC to begin the 6th Anniversary Event! This maintenance should only last a maximum of 15 minutes, but this is subject to change, please be advised.

Please find below the patch notes for this maintenance.
  • The 6th Anniversary Event will begin! Please find more information from the thread when the event launches!
  • Minor drop table changes, please read below
  • Anguish rates have been tweaked: ID-specific weapon drops only increase +1% per Anguish level (previous: 2%) and untekked common rate only increases +1% per Anguish level (previous: 7%)
  • Maximum Attack E: Ruins has been patched to not allow progression after an out-of-bounds warp. This is the only quest to have been changed.
Drop Table Changes

Ultimate: Viridia Pazuzu: L&K38 Combat 1/2.98 → 1/2
Ultimate: Redria Merissa A: Diska of Braveman → Diska of Liberator
Ultimate: Redria Goran Detonator: Slicer of Fanatic 1/797 → 1/1083

We hope you are looking forward to the event!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
(追記 2021/8/7 01:12)
とある問題が発生したため、残念ながらイベントの開始を1日後ろ倒しすることになってしまいました。
日本時間 8/8 00:00にメンテナンスを実施したのち、イベントを開始いたします。
楽しみにされていた方々には申し訳ございません m(__)m
---

ハンターズの皆さん、こんにちは!

6周年記念イベントの開始に伴い、日本時間 8/7 01:00 8/8 01:00よりショートメンテナンスを行います。
今回のメンテナンスは最大で15分程度を予定していますが、変更される可能性もありますのであらかじめご了承ください。

今回のメンテナンスの変更点は以下の通りです。
  • 6周年記念イベントを開始します!イベントの詳細は、専用スレッドからご確認ください!
  • ドロップテーブルに軽微な変更を加えました。詳細は以下をご確認ください。
  • Anguishモードのレートを調整しました。ID固有の武器ドロップレートは1レベルごとに1%の増加となります。(従来は2%)
    未鑑定コモン武器のドロップレートは1レベルごとに1%の増加となります。(従来は7%)
  • Maximum Attack E: Ruinsでの境界外ワープが起こらないように修正しました。変更を加えたのはこのクエストのみです。
ドロップテーブルの変更点は以下の通りです。
  • アルティメット: VIRIDIA パズズ: L&K38 コンバット 1/2.98 → 1/2
  • アルティメット: REDRIA メリッサA: 勇者のディスカ → 解放者のディスカ
  • アルティメット: REDRIA ゴラン・デトナータ: 狂信者のディスカ 1/797 → 1/1083
イベントの開始まで今しばらくお待ちください!

Last edited:
Why the sweeping Anguish nerf, was the slight buffs for A1-A3 really an issue? All you had to do was nerf the ones that was only really viable in solo EN4 (Anything past 4 probably).

Even in Anguish 1, the chance of getting a high hit common is still quite a bit higher than Ultimate, because of the pattern shift alone.

Furthermore, Anguish 3 was still 6% more ID specific weapons (so 13->19), and 21% more untekked weapons (so 28->49 for Floor 8, for example), which is still far too powerful in conjuction with the pattern shift.

You'll still be getting slightly more stuff, but Anguish should never really be a replacement for regular Ultimate for anything in my opinion. It is simply there for people who want to try PSO at a difficulty level higher than Ultimate.

A10 Calibur hunting was nothing but pure cheese and I absolutely hated it. I’m glad these changes will make it so I don’t feel like I have to do it (because it was so much more OP than every other method).

Back