Maintenance completed for March 26th, 2018

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Maintenance has been completed for March 26th, 2018.

The following changes were made to the game:

- Add Monster HP Bars to game and enabled them by default. (Thanks to both Soly and Aleron Ives!)

New commands to control the bars -
  • /mobhp = Toggles monster HP bars on/off.
  • /resetmobhp = Resets monster HP bar colors to default.
  • /mobhpfilled = Sets "filled" color for monster HP bar. (HTML style RRGGBB, no hash tag)
  • /mobhpfilling = Sets "filling" color for monster HP bar. (HTML style RRGGBB, no hash tag)
  • /mobhpdamage = Sets "damage" color for monster HP bar. (HTML style RRGGBB, no hash tag)
Example for /mobhpfilled: "/mobhpfilled 00FF15" 00 is the red color, FF is the green color, 15 is the blue color.

- Added "Cancel" option back to game creation menu. (My bad, y'all!)

Edit: Patch again through the launcher to fix the enemy window creeping higher over time problem.

Last edited:
Awesome! Always wanted HP bars in this game. Great work to all involved!

I had a glitch in the first DLL update that included this which caused the enemy data window to creep up over time. This has been fixed but you need to patch again through the launcher. Sorry! :)

Already had my monster reader set up to place the HP bar in the same spot, but I'm glad to have one that's less romhacky. Nice work, tech dudes.

Woops, now fixed the color values not changing in real time that was broken the last DLL update. LOL! Okay, that should be it now for good. Shows me to make coding changes while at work.

Loving the enemy HP bars! The latest QoL improvements are kicking ass!

I don't know if it's a limitation in the health bars because he has so many "pieces" but the health bar for De Rol Le doesn't ever drop.

The HP bar measures monster physical HP, so the HP bar is completely useless on De Rol Le and Barba Ray, and it only shows partial information for Vol Opt: you can see the HP of each part (screen/pillar) but not the core in form 1, and you can see the HP of the core but not each part (face/stomper/healer/missle launcher) in form 2.

The HP bar measures monster physical HP, so the HP bar is completely useless on De Rol Le and Barba Ray, and it only shows partial information for Vol Opt: you can see the HP of each part (screen/pillar) but not the core in form 1, and you can see the HP of the core but not each part (face/stomper/healer/missle launcher) in form 2.
That makes sense. I'm finding it hugely useful for Dragon and DF though, so I don't waste time berzerk specialling into capped HP, or pushing phases on DF.

Back