mag: Rudra

Whero

Guildcard
I have a Rudra mag now. It has evolved once. Do they evolve more than once?

I have a Rudra mag now. It has evolved once. Do they evolve more than once?

Yes, they level at 10, 35, 50 and 100.

10, 35 and 50 are set in stone but the 4th evolution depends on your formula (sometimes people don't want a 4th evo mag and want to use a cell on a 3rd evo mag; as cells cannot be used on 4th evolutions).

Mag cells also bypass all evolutions and never evolve again. This is why most of them are after level 50. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule.

Yes, they level at 10, 35, 50 and 100.

10, 35 and 50 are set in stone but the 4th evolution depends on your formula (sometimes people don't want a 4th evo mag and want to use a cell on a 3rd evo mag; as cells cannot be used on 4th evolutions).

Mag cells also bypass all evolutions and never evolve again. This is why most of them are after level 50. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule.
I want a Dreamcast mag. lol?

I want a Dreamcast mag. lol?
Dreamcast is a celled mag, this requires all the console cells to be used in order. You can (and is much easier to feed if so) use a mark III on a level 5 mag. It will then remain Mark III with an easy feeding table until 200; after or before leveling, you can use the other console cells in order to get Dreamcast. You can also use Mark III after feeding the mag but the table for common mags in general is a lot worse to feed in for certain stats. Doesn't matter too much though in case you don't have the cells already. The only thing to watch out for is the level 100 as it can evolve into a 4th evolution so you need to make sure your stats don't end up doing this. (As 4th evolution counts as a rare mag thus un-cellable). Just make sure to keep it a common mag (aka do not use any other mag cell and be careful at 4th evolution onwards) and then you can use the console cells no problem.

Back