Mag question

ScorchyWorchy

so im raising a mag for mst and another for atp. should i raise one with pure dex and also does mag iq and sync matter? when should i start focusing on capping them if they do. ive just been giving my mags monomates and monofluids so they are both with 15 defense in final evolution.

I want one with pure dex just to be able to wield big guns at low level (think level 1 ALT).

that being said theres also 4 slot frame + h arms, and probably some level reqs on guns(?).
Going by what magraisers offer/sell here dex mags arent much of a thing if any, but if you feed yourself instead of wasting pds... why not, i like to have things even if they arent needed / dont make sense xD

yea iq and sync matter for pb strength, but can be improved at 200 if you cba to do it in the feeding process I think.

Sorry if this is a tad too general, I'm new ish and lazy/pragmatic, but I'm sure you can find in depth guides if you want ^^

POW mag + H/Arms is better than powerful gun + DEX mag, the previous combination can be used for a very long time, but the latter one not. DEX mag is only recommanded when you can't get enough H/Arms, and you should be a Ranger generally.

IQ's biggest use is boost Mylla & Youlla's power, it is very good for Androids and HUmar. Synchro's biggest use is raise the trigger rate of invincibility, this works best with Nidra/Yahoo/Agastya (has 85% chance to trigger when going into BOSS room with 101~120% synchro), if you play TTF/RT a lot, it will help.

Last edited:
In terms of raw dmg calculation that may be the case, but I want it to actually try out the weapons / for specials / divine punishment and whatnot early / level 1. Can still switch to POW mag (with or without H arms) later if u feed/fed all of those, no? ^^

H arms alone dont do the trick, so just having a dex mag sit in the bank would help there. (although I think DP works off mst, so the striker unit being a dex mag doesnt give a good reflection of its potential versus a mind striker? xD)

Back