Lv. 200 and beyond level-cap bonuses.

Ade

;3
I know a number of suggestions were in play for this. Most notably, that from Lv. 200 to 250, instead of receiving a stat boost, the player would receive a small but permanent DAR or RDR boost. I just want it noted that I support these changes, and I think it's important we implement something like this to increase player motivation past Lv. 200. The server members have been kicking these ideas around for awhile now, so it would be nice to hear something from the Admins.

Thanks, as always. You guys do an amazing job!

Hmm...10 views and no responses. That makes me uneasy D='

I think thats probably because the topic before the ''nerf'' pretty much covered it all, peoples arguments, opinions and what not. I am not really sure what else to say other than: It's something I would like to see implemented eventually as I am sure others also wish and support. But it's something thats not going to happen anytime soon. And when it's coming around to the time of implementation: it would require a proper discussion *prior to that time* of what exactly would be best suited for it. (RDR, DAR Boosts etc). I was pretty happy with the ideas that were mentioned before (originated from soda?). But tbh I am just happy with having a visual aspect of a level only. Thats my 2 cents.

I know I have several ideas out here right now, but this is the one I feel is the important. This hasn't been responded to for about 5 months now. Are there any continuing thoughts on how to develop the post-200 progression? Player numbers have been up lately thanks to recent events, and I think something like this would bring people who hit 200 (and didn't make more characters) back into the fold and keep them interested for a long time.

Back