Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
This is the enemy count for Lost Hell Pallasch and the best routes to take.
It may not be the best hunt in general but it comes up in the LOST E1 Hunters Boost Road every now and then.​

In LHP you start each area split in a 2v2 team setup (It's based on the player gem colour) and complete half of each area as those teams of 2. However, for speed/SD, you are able to pipe and just do one route as 4 players but miss a few enemies if you so wish.

Notes:
  • Due to their being no drop radius now if your team is prepared to play it properly and not pipe (clear al), you can benefit from staying split and getting all enemies/drops.
  • Ruins 2 has no sorcerers at all from either route and for speed purposes, it would be shorter/quicker to take the R+Y route as it has fewer rooms + spawns.
  • Make sure to kill sorcerers on land and not when they are floating above a gap as the item in question will not drop.
I like to go with the following ''Follow the yellow pipe road'' as yellow contains most of the sorcerers in R1+3 and is the faster of the ruins 2 routes.

Sorcerors per split:
Ruins 1:- R+G: 9 / Y+B: 16
Ruins 2:- R+Y: 0 / G+B: 0
Ruins 3:- R+B: 9 (+13) / G+Y: 12 (+2 / +13)

Two sorcerers that are actually on the other route but are able also to be killed from this side. In ruins 3, when you come across the ''4-doorway split room'' (2 open doors, 2 locked doors, on this quest) which leads to a warp in an each. The warp through a corridor in a small room (straight ahead: east) will warp you to the centre of the ''4-doorway area'' where boxes are & another warp (which leads elsewhere). However, if you go right (south), you go to the other warp (located in a big empty room across a gap). First, it will warp you to where R+B came from. There will be two locked doors and you need to run up to one of the doors to set the spawn off. Then you kill two spawns of which the second has two sorcerers. Then a warp will appear in the corner and let you warp back to continue (since those locked doors are still locked and would be going backwards in R+B route).

Picture of ''4-doorway room'' :

pUkEZkL.png

Note the red dots are the warps, and the ones with black lines are where the +2 sorcerers are.
After the ''4-doorway area'' both routes connect. In other words, the +13 is what is after the door that requires all people present to continue further.

Quest Total: 59
Totals Accessible via each route:
The colour represents the route each player will take. Red being player 1 who has the red gem's route.

Red: 31
Green: 36
Yellow: 43
Blue: 38
I like to go with the following ''Follow the yellow pipe road'' as yellow contains most of the Delsabers in R1+2 and Ruins 3 contains no Delsabers.

Delsabers per split:
Ruins 1:- R+G: 10 / Y+B: 19
Ruins 2:- R+Y: 18 / G+B: 13
Ruins 3:- R+B: 0 / G+Y: 0

Quest Total: 62
The colour represents the route each player will take. Red being player 1 who has the red gem's route.

Red: 28
Green: 23
Yellow: 37
Blue: 32
I like to go with the following ''Follow the Red pipe road'' as red contains most of the Bulclaws in all areas.

Bulclaws per split: (The +XXc numbers are claws)
Ruins 1:- R+G: 19 +19c / Y+B: 9 +10c
Ruins 2:- R+Y: 11 +8c / G+B: 6 +14c
Ruins 3:- R+B: 1 +5c (+8 +7c) / G+Y: 1 +11c (+8 +7c)

(+8 +7c) = Joint part on both routes.

Quest Total: 55 +87c

Red: 41 +39c
Green: 34 +51c
Yellow: 28 +36c
Blue: 24 +36c
I like to go with the following ''Follow the yellow pipe road'' as yellow contains most of the So Dim/ Del-D in R1+2 and Ruins 3 contains equal amounts.

So Dim/Del-D per split:
Ruins 1:- R+G: 1 / Y+B: 7
Ruins 2:- R+Y: 4 / G+B: 2
Ruins 3:- R+B: 3 (+6) / G+Y: 3 (+6)

Quest Total: 26

Red: 14
Green: 12
Yellow: 20
Blue: 18

Happy hunting ;)

Last edited:
Added a map picture (to make it simple) and mentioned the direction. For the split in where to gain the +2 sorcerers.

Wow, you really went above and beyond! It even has pictures! Thanks for the guide and for the HBR games, I'll be using this in my planning. I'm going to get better at this game and someday I'm going to help you get that guld instead of getting you killed.

Also, today I noticed that you're in the top 10 of every part of the hiscores, I get why you're such a machine now. :O How do you manage to get over 330 million xp on a hardcore account? I die 5 times between teleporting to Pioneer II and starting a quest.

Current HBR features this quest so figured I should bump.

Last edited:
Back